The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I've been tginking
about that myself.I hate bottled shit anyway.this experiment only started because I wanted to get rid of some stuff,but the nugs speak for themselves bro.need to find out what's inside a forcing solution.thats what there called.id love a organic alternative mike.
want me to ask ecompost? Or moto? That's all they use.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I've been tginking
about that myself.I hate bottled shit anyway.this experiment only started because I wanted to get rid of some stuff,but the nugs speak for themselves bro.need to find out what's inside a forcing solution.thats what there called.id love a organic alternative mike.
@Moto @Ecompost , can you add any insight or product ideas to this

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

@keiksweat is looking for an oganic alternative for some of his bottled shit. The post I included u an eco on. U know I don't know a thing about the bottles or the names. I jus figured u or eco would no. Thanks man

keiksweat

keiksweat

77 trans for Houser, hopefully within next 5 years
@keiksweat Feel free to ask any questions. :D I run Better Organix on my plants and absolutely love the stuff on outdoor plants and indoor plants. :)

www.BetterOrganix.com

Just let me know what your looking for and we will go from there. :)

Moto
Hey Moto,what I'm after is an organic alternative for a forcing solution,like the ripen.or plagrons sugar royal....tricks the plant into thinking its dying so it goes into overdrive to reproduce...ie production of resin.cheers anyway.
WP 20160914 21 37 34 Pro
WP 20160914 21 37 53 Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom