The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

U do know that gg4 is clone only unless someone made some fem beans and imo the way that gg4 come about probably not the best move in the way of stable genetics the gg4 we got is a real nice smoke real big producer too kinda ticks all the boxes

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hahaha..no,fuk fade..i had one blu cheese that started to fade at the end.we ain't cutting bk on neuts at the end.we don't flush .theres always food at that bottom layer,even after harvest.the plant takes what it needs ,when it needs it. Makes sense,more natural to me bro.dont you agree?
It makes all the sense..

keiksweat

keiksweat

It makes all the sense..
hahaha..you know the score pal..fuck them ph/ec metres.n all that other shite.pure organic super soil.its a no brainer to me.unless it was just a cash crop thing.then hell yeah.chemicals coming out the arse crack.but,meds for me...im staying with what's easiest and gives best quality meds.im defo going bigger pots by the way mike.going from 11litre smart pots,to 32-37 litre same cube shape smart pots.give em some legs,remember them cheapo Hessian bags I had,42 litre.but they rotted.well the weed was really sticky ,loads of resin and got as much off 2 of those asi get off 4 of these pots.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Chop chop Saturday on the first lambsbread.see how we go.starting to throw foxtails' now.even out the sides of the buds to.plenty of light in there,must be the strain.

keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20161017 20 16 54 Pro
WP 20161017 20 15 04 Pro

keiksweat

keiksweat

dont
Whatcha rwckon that weight is gonna be pal? Wow! And yea organic soil all day!! Ph meter? Whats that?!?!
know mate,gonna be interesting.the colahs are the biggest I've pulled using led panels.usually small but dense.these are big and dense.gave a good mate a little nug.he said he loved it,most enjoyable relaxing body stone he ever had.so its gonna be interesting to see how it turns out with more ambers going on

mancdank

mancdank

dont
know mate,gonna be interesting.the colahs are the biggest I've pulled using led panels.usually small but dense.these are big and dense.gave a good mate a little nug.he said he loved it,most enjoyable relaxing body stone he ever had.so its gonna be interesting to see how it turns out with more ambers going on
I can tell u already how it's guna turn out with more amber it's guna go from mellow body stoned to oh shit I've just watched a full John Wayne movie and not spoke a word like how the fuck did I get here lol and defo biggest buds I've ever seen from a l.e.d also there fucking huge is it a fruity pheno or a musky 1 ?

keiksweat

keiksweat

I can tell u already how it's guna turn out with more amber it's guna go from mellow body stoned to oh shit I've just watched a full John Wayne movie and not spoke a word like how the fuck did I get here lol and defo biggest buds I've ever seen from a l.e.d also there fucking huge is it a fruity pheno or a musky 1 ?
Yep,couch lock...good solid meds.its musky pheno,both of em smell shitty,muskyness.tastes mild hazy.not un nice.real nice stoned buzz.stronger than the bud I was sent by the grower.
You check out the hazenan drop?still got deep chunkxsour d,and white tiger if his gear..mikezilla got loads hazemans gear.some northern lights crosses too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom