The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

bloody immigrants......(the coors is kicking in...LOL) I caught one of those leopard spot lady bugs, it hasnt eaten a dam thing, its dead now, I destroyed it with nematodes chasing the fungus gnats out of town, those little worms fucked up the lady bug too, oh well, he was fucking useless at bio control anyway :-) UK insects must be too bland for this well healed lady bug traveler

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nobody commenting on me finding two dozen beans in my one the tombs plant?surley these will be viable feminised seeds now?or am I fooling myself.cant believe it ain't affected the other two big gals whom were right next to her.the only reason I can see this happening is when I've unzipped my tent on two occasions to grab some jars .no lights on,but ,not as dark outside the tent as pitch black inside.ive done this many times with other strains growing.must be the tombs don't take no prisoners.lol.hey bro .. @MIKEZILLA ..yours popped some beans too!are you sure it was a missed male?as I had no males at all.never mind,the weed is amazing,still got another going fine,a lot bigger buds too on that one.and if I'm right,I've got feminized seeds....get your requests in written form..hahah..

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Nobody commenting on me finding two dozen beans in my one the tombs plant?surley these will be viable feminised seeds now?or am I fooling myself.cant believe it ain't affected the other two big gals whom were right next to her.the only reason I can see this happening is when I've unzipped my tent on two occasions to grab some jars .no lights on,but ,not as dark outside the tent as pitch black inside.ive done this many times with other strains growing.must be the tombs don't take no prisoners.lol.hey bro .. @MIKEZILLA ..yours popped some beans too!are you sure it was a missed male?as I had no males at all.never mind,the weed is amazing,still got another going fine,a lot bigger buds too on that one.and if I'm right,I've got feminized seeds....get your requests in written form..hahah..
I saw an read but idk how that shit works exactly. I mean good shit if it is. Grow a pheno an save her

keiksweat

keiksweat

I saw an read but idk how that shit works exactly. I mean good shit if it is. Grow a pheno an save her
I think it will be exatly the same phenotype,but surely be female.as no males were involved.same as spraying colodial silver on a female bud.?someone plz chirp in,tell me I'm way off..or make me smile...tell me I'm right....for once..hahaha..

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Well from experience with stress seeds which i get a cpl here and there, they will be female when u plant them

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I think it will be exatly the same phenotype,but surely be female.as no males were involved.same as spraying colodial silver on a female bud.?someone plz chirp in,tell me I'm way off..or make me smile...tell me I'm right....for once..hahaha..
It can be a dif pheno though

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lmao! Yea man......I am positive it was a missed male....after he missed it I let it rip!! And yes I would believe you have sum dank femized beans of your Tombs mate!! Good shit!! Post a pic of em mate! Try and crack em!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 0008

mancdank

mancdank

How I've understood it if it's self pollenated hermie traits will be locked in but say u had a tombs that threw a few and pollenated say the lb they would be fems. we had a sour tangie that if got right was real real nice but was a fickle cunt and pollenated some stardawg we had in the same room all them beans were female. I've kept a keeper if u wanna snip :) it's the 3rd 1 down

Screenshot 2016 09 17 15 48 30
keiksweat

keiksweat

I did
Lmao! Yea man......I am positive it was a missed male....after he missed it I let it rip!! And yes I would believe you have sum dank femized beans of your Tombs mate!! Good shit!! Post a pic of em mate! Try and crack em!
Put pics up and tagged you last night...but alas...you were no were to be found..boo hoo....so its your fault I smoked myself senseless..hehe..
I'm happy as Larry mate..amazing smoke,you were right on the money.cant put my finger on the smell,definitely a slight citrusy thing going on,but there's some other flavours coming through.its defo a keeper in keiks house bro..your jiffy plugs cant be far off now dude.i ain't sprayed no more mist in there.i had to squeeze the excess water off the plugs.should be all go now.roots will search for the water now there dry.sorry mate,I ain't used to these jiffy plugs.im a stick it straight in soil cup,kinda guy.even beanz go straight in soil.no tissue paper,no water,straight in the soil....as nature intended..ill send a few of these fem tombs with the bbog..

keiksweat

keiksweat

How I've understood it if it's self pollenated hermie traits will be locked in but say u had a tombs that threw a few and pollenated say the lb they would be fems. we had a sour tangie that if got right was real real nice but was a fickle cunt and pollenated some stardawg we had in the same room all them beans were female. I've kept a keeper if u wanna snip :) it's the 3rd 1 down
that was the first thing I looked for.lol.
Would have been amazing mixing the lambs with this sugar monster.ill pop a few and see how they go!

Top Bottom