The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I dont know if you can see it but this gg is throwing out white hars looking like it wants to knot or tail out. Ive been noticing recently that there are a couple white hairs here and there on thus strain. Do you think it should go longer? Ive always done 8 weekz but then again i was using cheap red bulbs before am now using hortiluxs as of before i joined here but i noticed some other strains were taking longer with the bulbs not gg. But now since i started getting my salt buildup problem taken care of theres been white hairs that ive been seeing on her leading me to believe she should go longer. What do u guys think

20161029 223838
keiksweat

keiksweat

I dont know if you can see it but this gg is throwing out white hars looking like it wants to knot or tail out. Ive been noticing recently that there are a couple white hairs here and there on thus strain. Do you think it should go longer? Ive always done 8 weekz but then again i was using cheap red bulbs before am now using hortiluxs as of before i joined here but i noticed some other strains were taking longer with the bulbs not gg. But now since i started getting my salt buildup problem taken care of theres been white hairs that ive been seeing on her leading me to believe she should go longer. What do u guys think
let her run a bit.i only use them dates loosely.my blue cheese was 8 week strain.I used to let it go upto 10.the best round I did was the last run,everyone loved it.actually went,just over ten weeks.its done when its ready in my house pal.ecomopost said the same thing the other day.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Even though the leaf looks a little worse for wear the bud looks real nice :)
Yeah thats why i kept gg at 8 weeks is cause the leaves fade fast in it. but now i do think it was because of the salt buildup that has been happening for years. I've used the same water and nute schedule for a cpl years until the past few weeks. Im thinking thats why gg is the only wax that comes out green is cause the clorophil is still kicking

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey all,who's about . @MIKEZILLA my deep chunk/sour D have arrived.all 3.good omen for the first of the hazeman gear.nearly popped a white tiger too...kept her bk.
Yea man keep crackin em! That deep chunk sour d shud be hook got one going myself....my only survivor of the dcsd...you should be full of Tombs to your eye balls by now pal! Trimmimg sum White/fugu kush x choc thai...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yea man keep crackin em! That deep chunk sour d shud be hook got one going myself....my only survivor of the dcsd...you should be full of Tombs to your eye balls by now pal! Trimmimg sum White/fugu kush x choc thai...
ooooooohhhhh fuuugguuu..
In my homer droll..lol.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Whats good @keiksweat ? Man o man is rockin and rollin ova here....been really busy man...how are things on your side of mother earth pal?

Top Bottom