The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Ok found some motivation after taking that stank to the stank bank *making a dookie deposit case anyone didn't get the flow of the joe ;)*

So yeah anyway,,, motivation to find my SD card which took damn near a 1/2 hour.. Then i hada put it in the camera which took like.. 3 friggin seconds! then.. I hada single a nug outta each jar of which was taken at random cause im cool like that! THEN!!!!! jesus theres alot of steps, then i hada snap 5 pictures of which only 4 were really useable, THEN. . . then i hada resize them all... then.......I hada type this long stupid annoying paragraph for fun :p

Ok heres the pics now. nothing special nothing fancy nothing close to outta this world...I need some deathstar ...

View attachment 587753

^^^ This is chocolate Chunk.

View attachment 587754
^^^ This is Qrazy Train...

View attachment 587755

^^ This is whats left of the jar of SSH X Lavender . . . Friggin awesome strain if you wanna get high for 2 hours then crash like a 747 . . Exellent for night time.

View attachment 587756

^^ This is the glass tray i picked up at goodwill for 99 cents, It was a plant stand plate whatever the fuck its called, but i turned that shit into my weed tray ;)

And the little 1/2 pill is just a 200mg Caffeine pill, i gotta cut them in half or its too much on my heart makes me all jittery as fukkk.

nice selection covering a span of ailments right there..you got a good hook, obviously :cool:

Lavender is still I think, one thee strongest med strains out there. I had dozens of epilepsy/crohns disease patients back in 07-08 and could never get enough Mendo-Lav. Great for sleep pain muscle spasms,etc., :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

had some crazy day today I'm wiped out fella's, going to puff'n Pass, some Terperella crumble ,go chill with my popcorn... and post some pics 'n chit 2 morrow. thanks again for welcoming in ur dope place! ALL you Kats over the pond have a great day ~peace:smoking: from da Mountains

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Dammit!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

that looks like its made of crushed glass..self seeded?good,send me one dude.mike,what date did you send the bits n bobs?did you say 7-10 days?
Thats what it looks like...i seen a seed shell in some ground up bud...than been investigating until i found that diamond shining in a goats ass last night...im sure there are more i jus cant see them...yes mate u shud be recieving it...been real busy bro with move upon me...and no i have not figured a way to move the garden yet...still waiting on keys and such...my plan is to bang out a flower room real quick and make the move late night...leave here when lights are suppose to be on for em and haul them home Very busy mate! Been harvesting bits and picese off the BLR running that chem a few more days...The Flow is coming on! Stacking bud sites...Dedinitely putting on a show!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hows everyone tonight?well I finally managed to get a working ph meter,think those 2 girls wich kept throwing yellow leaves out,seem to be getting bk straight.the other 2 in bloom are finishing last day of ripen flush.plain water from tomorrow now.and my veggie side is all also been switched over to bloom.4 in amended soil,in big grow bags.and me one dwc bucket.they all look green and healthy.still got mh bulb in.experimenting a bit.ive always just stuck a hps bulb straight in.supposed to keep the stretch down.gonna switch it over next week me thinks.got the hydro bucket on green haze neuts,growth technology.good tackle for dwc I always used to use it back in the day.no pics today,take some tomorrow when I start flushing the 2 through with plain water.buds are starting to bend the fuck out now.getting dense as fuck.love that ripen for using all that built up sugar,turn it into weight.second day on ripen always makes em start bending out with the weight.whos about anyway? You up mike?

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

got some new pics finally of the babies, now once I get drivers installed for new camera, will be in business!

I'll properly introduce y'all to the new little ones :)

keiksweat

keiksweat

??

North Cascades. WestCoastBestCoastUSA :smoking:

wat 'bout ya?
Its alright mate,me and zilla have both had problems with peeps stalking our thread,keep pretending to be different people from different places n all that kind of yampie childish nonsense.
I'm from the midlands,uk...and my mate mike is from your side of the pond. were you at mike?fuck me son we ain't got herpes or nothin....haha..

keiksweat

keiksweat

Anyone seen them bandmaster white cobs in action yet?they look real special.fuck expensive though.

Top Bottom