The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

I don't know abou
T the sand,I can only vouch for stuff I've used.i mentioned the bio premix as it has everything in it,makes it a lot easier than buying bags of 10-15 different products to amend the hot mix.ive used this pre mix numerous times,with no deficiency.ewc are a must,and beetle frass is excellent.I also use a cheap box of fish blood and bone meal.once you've mixed in some of this to a good mix mate your laughing pal.after harvest,I pull out big roots,break it up,and throw it back in the soil bins for another round.i just throw in some frass and worm shit every few runs to beef the microbes and N levels bk up ready.honestly pal,that bio bizz stinks of hoss shit but it works.adds all those extra goodies like rock dust and crab shell and lots of other goodies.if you add neem cake,it has lots of N extra for growth,but it will keep all those nasty bugs and critters at bay too. Good luck pal,even though ,you can see my plants already,been growing with these few products for the last 18 months or so.had the best bud I've ever grown from it,and the more I get it dialled in,the bigger and stronger my girls get. When you have the stuff ,pm me and ill help you mix it all to the same amouts.you'll need a tarp,and a couple of bins with lids to store it.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Sounds good! I never knew about some of this, neem cake, for one. But I can order it, and bio bizz.
I use neem oil for pest control, bu6t was amazed that it also used for soil, the pressed nuts.
Timing of this is going to take some juggling, but I like the principle of the idea. I already have my new soil mixed, which is the good soil. That is composted mushroom soil, and plain promix, plus some rice hulls, and and about 4 gal of leftover from what I had. It will have some time to " cook" while I get the other stuff.
Looking forward to doing this.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Sounds like a plan son...i need a box of gloves.gonna be ready for chop chop now.going faster this round,for sure.gonna take em with less amber this round...

MTBKush

MTBKush

Last night the cable internet company sent someone to change the modem, of course he had to check the cables in the basement, where my grow room is. Oh God! I just asked him to be cool, told him that I have things that are going on down there, he smiled said no problem, don't worry.

C

costa

Let's hope he is a grower himself . I'm waiting for the leccy company to come and change my meter any day now . Luckily it's outside . I'm getting one of them b******s smart meters . Gonna miss my adjustable meter , that's for sure .

MTBKush

MTBKush

He said he has freinds that grow. I figured since no one has busted my door down so far I am safe.
I was more interested in his reaction to the area in my basement that is more " adult oriented" which I try out of respect to keep covered when I have someone working down there LOL!

mancdank

mancdank

Let's hope he is a grower himself . I'm waiting for the leccy company to come and change my meter any day now . Luckily it's outside . I'm getting one of them b******s smart meters . Gonna miss my adjustable meter , that's for sure .
Sapnin bro u good ? been bad weather over there the last couple of week ain't it ?

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yes, it went from wet and cold, now we have some arctic air going thru with snow. If you are referring to me? If not sorry, you know I have a hard time following all the threads.
New pics of my girls in bloom. They are starting to get some purple on the buds now. Checked night temp 62 F , I am sure it dropped lower, as the night progressed.

1210161053a
C

costa

Sapnin bro u good ? been bad weather over there the last couple of week ain't it ?
Haven't been to bad at the coast . A few days with rain , but no flooding in my area . It's this bloody smart meter that worries me ,,,,, this grow ends late Feb. so I guess I'm in for a ' financial shock ,, LOL

MTBKush

MTBKush

Haven't been to bad at the coast . A few days with rain , but no flooding in my area . It's this bloody smart meter that worries me ,,,,, this grow ends late Feb. so I guess I'm in for a ' financial shock ,, LOL

keiksweat

keiksweat

Big mistake...fuck them smart metre's.they ain't daft.theyll see that 12hrs a day your using large amounts of electricity from one room in your house...!!!

mancdank

mancdank

@mancdank. You got one?they tried to bully me into it.no thanks.
He's in spain bro and they ain't got a say if or when it gets fitted most aren't even on the property over there they just turn up and swap the cunt the farm we had over there went the same way and ultimately got the guy that was looking after it nicked over here u can tell em to fuck of over there totally different

Top Bottom