The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Mike I bet they are beautiful! I never expected to see the Hindu-Kush purple up like it did.
Bet we share some dna, cause those landrace species interbred for generations, almost like the folks in West Virginia HA! HA! Guess we are cousins in a sense. LOL! All I know it's mighty fine medicine. Good luck with them.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Kiek you feeling better? Man I still got this crap, Thought I was on the mend, but starting all over again. Waiting on beatle frass. Gonna have to transplant in the next couple days, with or without it. Can't get earthworm castings until after Jan 3, so I hope I can substitute with some compost/manure. It is not " hot" . I did get my purple seaweed as a back up for kelp. That is something I have used for a couple years. Never got any negative results from it, use it on house plants, they always respond well.
My new soil is mixed but I going to add more plain pro-mix to it, until I am satisfied with its drainage.
Going to refer a buddy to this site, wants to grow also.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Kiek you feeling better? Man I still got this crap, Thought I was on the mend, but starting all over again. Waiting on beatle frass. Gonna have to transplant in the next couple days, with or without it. Can't get earthworm castings until after Jan 3, so I hope I can substitute with some compost/manure. It is not " hot" . I did get my purple seaweed as a back up for kelp. That is something I have used for a couple years. Never got any negative results from it, use it on house plants, they always respond well.
My new soil is mixed but I going to add more plain pro-mix to it, until I am satisfied with its drainage.
good luck pal,its all about trial and error anyway.so go for it.ewc are a real must though,so get on it bro.you can still brew a good tea with a handful of compo instead of worm casts.i sometimes go into the woods,dig up some old forest goodness ,then stuff it in some stockings n brew her up.tons of bennies.always leaves them praying like the god squad.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Will do, what I read about ewc I agree. Then I will get them. Never occured to get soil from a forest, makes sense, great idea thanks!

keiksweat

keiksweat

fee
Feeling a bit better,still not right though.but I'm a few leaves short of a bush anyhow...lol.

MTBKush

MTBKush

LOL, a kiek! I never had all my leaves, but that's another story.
Got 5lbs ewc !!! So I got everything but the frass that might not get here until next year being the holiday season.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hehe...mike..you got it dialled the fuk in now broseph...fiya on tap now son...lol.
Yea man....wish i could take pics....u will he a happy man this spring keiks! Gonna have sum fricken fiya beans....will send u a pm in time...i will be on but not as much things picking up pace for me bro! I be around just busy this is home you know this....

IMG 1128
MTBKush

MTBKush

Yea man....wish i could take pics....u will he a happy man this spring keiks! Gonna have sum fricken fiya beans....will send u a pm in time...i will be on but not as much things picking up pace for me bro! I be around just busy this is home you know this....

Top Bottom