The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Morning all.hows everyone doing..
. Sorry to hear about dem borgs man...
Tut tut tut....dont go near me zilla,you'll give him the heebee jeebeezze man.lol.

mancdank

mancdank

@mancdank. Bro,what's this necrosis he's got here.save me calling sea,?
Bro I don't know where to start lol there's a huge range of issues looks like poor air circulation thrips and nute in balance I recommend sorting the air circulation with oscillating fans and a extraction system and a good flush of the medium and something to deal with the thrips

mancdank

mancdank

Bro I don't know where to start lol there's a huge range of issues looks like poor air circulation thrips and nute in balance I recommend sorting the air circulation with oscillating fans and a extraction system and a good flush of the medium and something to deal with the thrips
Maybe not thrips maybe mite looking at these a little closer

Screenshot 2016 12 24 12 10 16
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Checked it and yes a fuck ton scuse me buts thats what it was... Even had the start of light webbing so I clipped back most of the leaves that had too many along the spine of the leaf and left the nodes. I filled up a spray bottle 85 % cold water/the rest 70%rubbing alcohol. Sprayed them 360 underneath and made sure the top got it too. Ill see how it goes in a few days but I'm thinking that I shouldnt have them wet under the light, correct? Let them rest for an hr or two untill they're dry then put em back on.
Yeah dont spray with the lights on could burn em

MTBKush

MTBKush

Those look like fungus gnats, nuisance. I have read to apply about 1/4 inch brown sand over the surface of soil, they can't get thru that, better air circulation, prevents them from landing on soil surface is a big help.
There are organic bacterial treatments that will kill them, and also you can buy a product that kills mosquito larve, it comes in two forms, a disc, or the type that like ground corn cobs innoculated with the same bacteria. It is safe to use.
The organic pesticide form is more expensive, a little goes far.
I have also sprayed the top of my soil with the standard been solution.
They love wet soil.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hello everyone! Got my next batch of girls 2 lemon kush and 3 Hindu kush moved up to 5gal containers this morning. Checking in seeing what's new, then going to water them.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Those look like fungus gnats, nuisance. I have read to apply about 1/4 inch brown sand over the surface of soil, they can't get thru that, better air circulation, prevents them from landing on soil surface is a big help.
There are organic bacterial treatments that will kill them, and also you can buy a product that kills mosquito larve, it comes in two forms, a disc, or the type that like ground corn cobs innoculated with the same bacteria. It is safe to use.
The organic pesticide form is more expensive, a little goes far.
I have also sprayed the top of my soil with the standard been solution.
They love wet soil.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hell yeah lol the bean santa love it. And a 9 weeker is that how long they norm run?
Yes....I think the old git takes em to 10...i have one @ 8 that looks like she is finishing quick....pulled one lastnight @ 65 days ambered real nice....spoiled myself tho...actually tired of puffin on tombs....but its all I got until the AK dries....and i just pulled another....all good got a flo coming out proper....almost done...a blueberry amd a SsNlxAww...

keiksweat

keiksweat

@MIKEZILLA ...???any good bro?
Not to worry if not,I send the beans next week. Well,hope you all have a good one today,I'm just getting showerd,shaved n I'm off out on the piss....merry Christmas everyone...
@420lyfePPP @mancdank. @GreenHouser @Ecompost @buddaone. @MTBKush and anyone else I forget...have a pint,think of the bloke...lol. And try not to smile...keiks...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yes....I think the old git takes em to 10...i have one @ 8 that looks like she is finishing quick....pulled one lastnight @ 65 days ambered real nice....spoiled myself tho...actually tired of puffin on tombs....but its all I got until the AK dries....and i just pulled another....all good got a flo coming out proper....almost done...a blueberry amd a SsNlxAww...
Hey your here....anygood pal?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Oh man i feel for the cat fighting the borg! He has multiple things happening there...Have fun with it and learn from it! May be easier to start over once you clean up the space....if I had to do it again I would start over....the time and stress it took......would have been much easier to start again....Just my 2cents!

Top Bottom