The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm just on albaba,trying to buy a dual 630w cmh ballast.run two 315s ....perfect for me.they do a full fixture,two reflector one ballast in one.theres even extension arms,so the two reflectors sit further apart.perfect for me 8x4 tent.

keiksweat

keiksweat

hey
pal...any news on the nosy neighbour???
How did you're new year go mate? I had a pretty uneventful quiet night...just the way I like it.ive been trying to buy this cmh fixture off alibaba all day.two separate fixed reflector,with a dual 630w ballast in centre.sunplix...pretty cool.theres extension pieces to make it wider apart too.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hey
pal...any news on the nosy neighbour???
How did you're new year go mate? I had a pretty uneventful quiet night...just the way I like it.ive been trying to buy this cmh fixture off alibaba all day.two separate fixed reflector,with a dual 630w ballast in centre.sunplix...pretty cool.theres extension pieces to make it wider apart too.
No news is good news I guess! New year went well was up in the mountains snow boarding....back to life and reality! Hoping to gainnmomentum here in 2017 and bring product to market in a legal enviroment!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hello everyone! Same old same old going on.
My plants are doing well, I have a hard time pinching the stems for the canopy, so I am using a hemostat, gently and bend. It works out great. Just enough presure to soften the plant tissue.
My friend ordered the 1000 watt mh, most likely will get next week.
Got to install the air filter soon. That means I have to use a electric saw OMG! I guess the body parts can go not the compost pile lol.
I was pricing mylar wall covering, forget that, found 12 pack of mylar emergency blankets, at half the cost.
I have a question is the Jedi Kush available feminized? Been looking around, found " regular seed ".

MTBKush

MTBKush

Got that soil mixed up this morning. I ran short with the composted mushroom soil, yeah it's smelly. Would it be ok to add some leaves from the yard? That would be a boost in organic matter? Leaves are mostly Sweet gum , I wish I could get a load of oak leaves around here.

keiksweat

keiksweat

GIVEAWAY!!!!!!! If anyone is interested.Share, Like and Subscribe. Easy Peasy Buddies and Good Luck. :D

Hope everyone had a great holiday and New Year. :)

Moto
. Good tackle peeps,that bio media pro is really good,and the wetting agent is nice too.still having a blast with the nanobreath but so far I'm liking what I see..cheers again
p @Ecompost

keiksweat

keiksweat

No news is good news I guess! New year went well was up in the mountains snow boarding....back to life and reality! Hoping to gainnmomentum here in 2017 and bring product to market in a legal enviroment!
hehehe...your ok broseph...chiilllllll..
glad you had a good time up the mountain pal.you deserve an award after doing your commute to work all year.lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

no one about tonight? Yo bro
@mancdank. You ever buy anything bigish,like lights n ballasts,reflectors off there?found some cool 2 in 1 cmh 315dual fixtures.one ballast fixed to two separate reflectors.paranoid about trusting the dodgy fuks though.lol. Worse than pikeys man.lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom