The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

bitch,bitch,bitch n moan..lol.
wait until your as ancient as me.got knobbly knees,arthritis,and every time I move,I need to pea again.lol. I'm actually registered as a relic around these parts..hehehe...
really cold n frosty here too bro,still no snow yet....heard someone say in the local shop the other day"it's too cold to snow"....
I said fuck me pal it's -50 in Antarctica????.
keep ya chin up mush...
Nah, its cold, an snowin. Its 7 degrees without windchill. Ha ha steady comin down. All is well, fighting temps an humidity, dumpin 2 gallons of water every day from dehuey. Battling bro..

IMG 20170105 163552
MTBKush

MTBKush

Theres a time frame that is best for plucking em. First 3 weeks all groovey, then lay off for 2-3 weeks, after that big fans an die offs. It has something to do with the stage at where the plant is at, between like 20 an 40 days give or take they are more susceptible to gettin stressed an throwin nanners. Or stuntin growth. I bet @Ecompost knows the science of whats going on. Then again i could be way off. Thats jus what ive read an done. Yes you need to pluck but theres a line as your takin away solar panels.
I have tried to keep as much foliage on as possible.
I read Hindu-Kush has a tendency to grow small inside. ( Cannibis Indica, vol 1, ) The pictures I posted really don't show much. I am getting a great amount of what will be colas, since I have been attempting the canopy.
I need to adjust the heat in that room, so I have warmer temp when the lights go off.
Also I get my new lighting system this week. It will make an improvement.
If not then I will get better quality seed and start over.
The LK is going strong, just hard to bend, as it snaps very easy.
It's a learning experience, I observe, and document what I do, or try to.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nah, its cold, an snowin. Its 7 degrees without windchill. Ha ha steady comin down. All is well, fighting temps an humidity, dumpin 2 gallons of water every day from dehuey. Battling bro..
shit man,if I was driving into that,it would be a u turn.cuppa char ,and bacon sarnie in bed...lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

It's loaded just un played lol I will have a few games a little later if u want show u some raw mancunian skills :)
if I new how ,I'd kick all ya asses man.break out the commodore 64....ye ahh kung fu...
I was the fuckin master at that.way bk in 82...
hehehe...or Atari....out run....keeping it real for the codgers.lol..

Latest posts

Top Bottom