The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Have you tried botanicare moisture mix? That's what I run. Super nice soil mixture.
Nope right now im doing a side by side with promix bx hp and mother earths coco with 30%perilite. Might try that if these don't do me good lol. I also plan on doing dif nute tests. I've been thinking mills and canna lines. Eventually ill do an organic one too but i gotta do alot more research into it. I've been picking it up here and there but i start to get confused or forget half of what i wanted to look up lol. Also I don't like to change too much at any given time so i dont fk up too much. Organics seems different from start to finish but looking and learning from the ogs kieks zilla ecompost and others it does look awesome. i just wanna have it basically figured out before i try it

keiksweat

keiksweat

years ago they (maxi) made a light with 2x BlueWhite CMH bulbs (the small double ended ones, and a 600W HPS but it ran hot. I still have it somewhere, the tri grow light we named it. It was the pre cursor to the maxibright CDM daylight x argo, never got sold, but the concept i tested personally. it was decent, the flaws where all in the heat output, managed with the release of the 315w CDM lamps we run now, but if we could have flip flopped the CMH lamps, and dimmed the 600W it would have been a perfect light as it was all in a single hood, with a great spread over 1m2 and a wide and constant blue and red mix and including decent UV. It made frosty buds but the heat...wow owow it was as hot as the sun :) The CDM Daylight and Argo lamps are really top class, 315W and square wave, they rock
that's real good news coming from someone who I really respect as a grower pal.its here tomos.cant wait.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nope right now im doing a side by side with promix bx hp and mother earths coco with 30%perilite. Might try that if these don't do me good lol. I also plan on doing dif nute tests. I've been thinking mills and canna lines. Eventually ill do an organic one too but i gotta do alot more research into it. I've been picking it up here and there but i start to get confused or forget half of what i wanted to look up lol. Also I don't like to change too much at any given time so i dont fk up too much. Organics seems different from start to finish but looking and learning from the ogs kieks zilla ecompost and others it does look awesome. i just wanna have it basically figured out before i try it
hehehe...ogs.....ole git s....lol..

mancdank

mancdank

yes you guys veg for a long time over that side, in the EU, most people veg for max 4 weeks, there are some who grow singles under 1m2 for example that do longer, but as a rule, my side, if it goes past 2 weeks I would be surprised. I like Sativa, longer bloom, but I run a far shorter veg. They tend to grow big anyway and I have a set size in my mind before I start really, unless its a totally new plant with no data. i know how much space I have is what I mean, and i have an idea of what makes an efficient indoor plant size wise for my style of growing. None of my plants fail to reach genetic potential I feel. If the packet says its 100 or 160, they tend to be about that when they finish, unless the marketing is sci fi.
i dont like 18 hours of my money going to the fat cat energy shits, so I try to limit my exposure. We are currently vegging under a 12/12 and blooming under a 6/18. Someone here made me think hard about what that means, so I am seeing if I am really giving my plants what they want.
In theory, any plant in full sun is 6 hours, so by this definition, we can assume plants get all the energy they need in 6 hours of high quality sun light, and where other environmental factors are also in tune of course.
So if my environment is right, I should be able to give my plants adequate energy, eg as much as they can handle in a day, with only 6 hours of high cost input energy.
I will let you know how this goes. Its not as simple as dropping the hours. You simply must have an ideal RH%, CO2 range and perfect media/ plant balance. Plants grown under 12 hours of light collect the same energy but slower and with a wider potential for resilience.
There was a guy on thunders thread talking about this gimme a min I will see if I took any ss to show my guys

Souly209

Souly209

Lolipoppin time for this fake gsc 2 grape gods are getting it also pics will come
Looking at the times on your lollipop updates damn man your fast lol. Your not using any of that trim for cuts? You even have room? Lol youre growing some straight beasts man they love you. How is the coco compared to soil as far as color of leaves and node spacing? Do you have the same strain in both or different ones?
1 more done 1 monster gg left

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Looking at the times on your lollipop updates damn man your fast lol. Your not using any of that trim for cuts? You even have room? Lol youre growing some straight beasts man they love you. How is the coco compared to soil as far as color of leaves and node spacing? Do you have the same strain in both or different ones?
Thanks and just 2 clones i dont have the room right now lol. Just planted em like 2 days ago so we'll give it some time on how they look

Top Bottom