The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Question.....
Now that my girls are getting ready to bloom, any suggestions to enhace blooming cycle, meaning nutes?
They have plenty of organic matter in the soil, plus when I moved them into 5gal container I put a scant amount a tablespoon of " organic" rock phosphate in the very bottom of the container. Thinking by the time the root system enters that area the benies will have broken it down to a available form to be utilized.( in theory)
I do have potash in liquid, " organic", Humic acid, kelp extract, fish emulsion, composted mushroom soil, ewc, insect frass, molasses. I just want to avoid a surplus of nitrogen. Ph has been steady at 7 give or take, and Now got it thru my thick skull that's good.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Thanks bro. I am not in the worst possible spot on earth. I finally got my land deed escrow service bull spit finished, and I have acquired a living space as well as an Rv and a Jeep Cherokee come this weekend. Soon I will begin the building process of my permaculture aquaculture project and erect a few houses surrounding two pools. I am planning on putting tilapia in one and brown trout in the other (then try others as well as dabble with some mixed community fish ponds. Most everything edible and fresh water is going to be tested out to create a closed ecosystem. I am even looking into many different crustacean species, many different plants the fish eat on and so on. I am not sure how much or how fast i can go but its going to be getting serious and busy here very soon. How are you doing brotha man?
hey bud,how ya going????sounds like your in a much better place bro...good stuff Kida.
aquaponics,you wanna chat with seamaiden....shes the daddy when it comes to that end of things...or should I say mommy...lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

Am I missing something, no one seems like they use Neem oil? Is if because of the cost or not effective, or did I sleep thru that class lol.
I use neem,and
Am I missing something, no one seems like they use Neem oil? Is if because of the cost or not effective, or did I sleep thru that class lol.
I use neem,and pyrethrum for prevention.i do weekly teas,and I bubble up beetle frass,then strain it,and spray the water on my babies....they love it,and the microbes do the bug preventing for ya..

MTBKush

MTBKush

I use neem,and

I use neem,and pyrethrum for prevention.i do weekly teas,and I bubble up beetle frass,then strain it,and spray the water on my babies....they love it,and the microbes do the bug preventing for ya..
Ok I like that, so air pump, air stone. What proportion of frass to gal water if I may ask.?

incogneato

incogneato

I've found with these little fuckers it depends on the type of spidermite I've had em where they were like Spartans and just wouldn't die I tried nuking em with sprays they seem to just bathe in the shit then I sent in the troops 16000 every week and they just got killed these spidermite were building full on skyscraper from my bud daily. Best advice I can give for these is burn down your house and all your clothes and start life over lol or I guess u could buy a hot box or sulphur burner some people call em and try that :)
:cry::cry::cry:

MTBKush

MTBKush

hey bud,how ya going????sounds like your in a much better place bro...good stuff Kida.
aquaponics,you wanna chat with seamaiden....shes the daddy when it comes to that end of things...or should I say mommy...lol
My back yard is perfect for that. I put a small system in last year. Fed mostly with rain water, from a gutter off the garage. Put a marsh area in above / behind pond, to do the filtration. Worked out pretty nice,

MTBKush

MTBKush

I found the genetics on Lemon Kush, question now is is what I am growing or an imposter? But that is a lesser concern for me. According to Leafly.com it is a hybrid of Afgan Kush, Sativa ( South American). Lemon G. and Master Kush.
I had Master Kush in Colorado, that was awesome! So I am looking forward to seeing what develops.

Top Bottom