The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Coming of opiates, I dread it. Percocet 10/325 4 times a day past 6 years. Been cutting back, use less when I got me Kush :smoking:

hey man. well i did use percocet years ago.. so yeah i know the drill. lets face it pills are a bitch to get off. for me the first 7 days were the worse.. through up strait.

i can say if you can get through that first weed, and if you have good kush you will be ok. if you have someone to lean on i recommend it.. doing this shit a lone sucks donkey balls.

hey may i ask what caused you to need pain meds? for me it was a motorcycle,e accident had to crawl for two days. no food no water, crawled or mile and half.. crashed sat morning, found help sun night.. and if you want to talk about drugs to fuck with your head. i have the best one yet. loss of blood. i saw so much crazy shit when i crawled for help. i remember seeing this down fall ( tree blown over ) and i thought it was this huge telescope so im all im coming back for that shit. LOL

if you need a shoulder to lean on when things get harder feel to hit me up man. ill do all i can even if that just means listening.. sounds like not much.. trust me it helps to just express your self.,. when dealing with inner daemons.. i also find my self listing to a lot of positive music. today iv been on this rebulation kick. LOL
chris,

then when things go real dark for me.. iv been using this video to keep my positive up as much as be expected

Souly209

Souly209

hey guys been awhile. finally got me mum to fix her old phone which is a step up from my dinky one anyways, just waiting on a new led screen and ill be back in business posting pics like crazy. right now, rather today sometime i am going to cut down all my do si's gods gift's and my super skunk. if you look at the difference ill show you next upload, you can see where the characteristics come out of the teen mother super skunk which im keeping. she has a tiny tiny bit of mites at the bottom which is why i need to get the others out of that tent before they ruin the last plant not heavily affected by them whatsoever. this teen seems to be thriving in the same tent with the mites!? no mites at all on the huge fan leaves, only the start of them at the bottom which is why i dont want a complete loss. its gona be really hard for me to throw these others away... i kinda want to throw them outside! or will i be bringing in mites from my outdoor to the indoor garden. last harvest which was my first since i moved out the parents house and i was good all grow besides towards the end of november i started to get some caterpillars in the tops of the colas were turning a cherry brown. id cut it off and pull out a caterpillar from the hollow branch. no mites no webs whatsoever actually got some good meds. i should just throw them away to be 100% or at least as sure as i can be right?
I really like the Meizhi LED panels... really bright and gives my plants too many nodes >> if thats possible
my forbidden fruit is getting buuughhsy! stopped counting the top nodes after 18. really excited to take cuts/lollipop and clone with this powder.
Coming of opiates, I dread it. Percocet 10/325 4 times a day past 6 years. Been cutting back, use less when I got me Kush :smoking:
fuck big pharma they dont want to help us. its all in the flowers my brotha im glad i got my stepfather who has cancer off of oxy and he switched to flowers. now hes smoking and choking like a regular stoner

MTBKush

MTBKush

hey man. well i did use percocet years ago.. so yeah i know the drill. lets face it pills are a bitch to get off. for me the first 7 days were the worse.. through up strait.

i can say if you can get through that first weed, and if you have good kush you will be ok. if you have someone to lean on i recommend it.. doing this shit a lone sucks donkey balls.

hey may i ask what caused you to need pain meds? for me it was a motorcycle,e accident had to crawl for two days. no food no water, crawled or mile and half.. crashed sat morning, found help sun night.. and if you want to talk about drugs to fuck with your head. i have the best one yet. loss of blood. i saw so much crazy shit when i crawled for help. i remember seeing this down fall ( tree blown over ) and i thought it was this huge telescope so im all im coming back for that shit. LOL

if you need a shoulder to lean on when things get harder feel to hit me up man. ill do all i can even if that just means listening.. sounds like not much.. trust me it helps to just express your self.,. when dealing with inner daemons.. i also find my self listing to a lot of positive music. today iv been on this rebulation kick. LOL
chris,

then when things go real dark for me.. iv been using this video to keep my positive up as much as be expected

Thanks I appreciate the concern and offer to help.
My story is not as tragic as others, but I had surgery on my neck approximately 6 years ago to repair nerve compression in my cervical spine. That failed. Then I had the joy of experiencing severe spinal stenosis caused by disc degeneration in my lower lumbar spine. I refused surgery for that. They cut/damged a nerve when repairing my neck, not taking the risk of that happening again. My surgeon was not really pushing the back surgery. It was an option. Plus my mental state became compromised from the chronic pain, fighting for disability, because I would never be able to practice nursing again. But I am still here.

MTBKush

MTBKush

chris,

Nice tune!

MTBKush

MTBKush

hey guys been awhile. finally got me mum to fix her old phone which is a step up from my dinky one anyways, just waiting on a new led screen and ill be back in business posting pics like crazy. right now, rather today sometime i am going to cut down all my do si's gods gift's and my super skunk. if you look at the difference ill show you next upload, you can see where the characteristics come out of the teen mother super skunk which im keeping. she has a tiny tiny bit of mites at the bottom which is why i need to get the others out of that tent before they ruin the last plant not heavily affected by them whatsoever. this teen seems to be thriving in the same tent with the mites!? no mites at all on the huge fan leaves, only the start of them at the bottom which is why i dont want a complete loss. its gona be really hard for me to throw these others away... i kinda want to throw them outside! or will i be bringing in mites from my outdoor to the indoor garden. last harvest which was my first since i moved out the parents house and i was good all grow besides towards the end of november i started to get some caterpillars in the tops of the colas were turning a cherry brown. id cut it off and pull out a caterpillar from the hollow branch. no mites no webs whatsoever actually got some good meds. i should just throw them away to be 100% or at least as sure as i can be right?

my forbidden fruit is getting buuughhsy! stopped counting the top nodes after 18. really excited to take cuts/lollipop and clone with this powder.

fuck big pharma they dont want to help us. its all in the flowers my brotha im glad i got my stepfather who has cancer off of oxy and he switched to flowers. now hes smoking and choking like a regular stoner
Hi Souly, wish you the best.

jipp

jipp

. right now, rather today sometime i am going to cut down all my do si's gods gift's and my super skunk.

i have a question. how is the super skunk for you? you see i grew up in the mountains of oregon. we had skunk, and it was killer.. you walk into a room at a party, and you could dot hide you had herb on you.. back then we had no names for herb besides 3 that comes to mind.. purple kush, tie stick, apccaolo gold ( or something.. no cookies, no hybrids that we knew of, hell we thought they were adding flavor artificially back then.. genetics who would of thunk it.. joys of being young and ignorant. now im just old and stupid, laughs), just stick green bud ). rest to us oregon country boys was just KGB ( killer green bud) hell if it would not stick to the window we did not buy it.

i bring this up because you see i bo0ught a 1/8 of super skunk.. it reminded me some of that stuff as a kid. but man not as sticky or smelly. im just wonder if super skunk is more fro yield than anything.. i would love to get some skunk i had as a teen in 1990. like iv said many times i was not a stoner persay but i did partake at partys/keggers/etc and fishing/hunting trips. and everyone around me smoked herb. not surprised oregon went legal early.

anyhow, hope the skunk you grow is better than what i had. it had a psychedelic high too. which i do not remember the original skunk having. speaking of which you know what kind of body high i remember from that skunk.. you would sit down on the couch, and shut your eyes and your body would feel like its falling through the ground.. i loved that.. not experience it yet with the dispensary herb.. but maybe my brain is fucked up from the big pharma pain meds and ill never truly get to enjoy herb as i remember it as a teen. shrugs. that would suck. but i hope as opiates leave it gets better. i know when first smoked weed while still on opiates i felt nothing.. but stuck with it cause i want off the pills.. and then it started to work a little each week as i lower my dosage. so i just hope its a short term thing.. hah dunno.

good luck on harvest.
chris.

jipp

jipp

Thanks I appreciate the concern and offer to help.
My story is not as tragic as others, but I had surgery on my neck approximately 6 years ago to repair nerve compression in my cervical spine. That failed. Then I had the joy of experiencing severe spinal stenosis caused by disc degeneration in my lower lumbar spine. I refused surgery for that. They cut/damged a nerve when repairing my neck, not taking the risk of that happening again. My surgeon was not really pushing the back surgery. It was an option. Plus my mental state became compromised from the chronic pain, fighting for disability, because I would never be able to practice nursing again. But I am still here.

hey man, sorry to hear about the chronic pain.. i know for a fact it changes how we think. iv read plenty of studies on pain.. i tried my hardest to not go to pills.. so i did the most stupid thing ever.. had them install a electrical spine implant.. itr fucked my back up.. sigh that was my biggest regret.. once that thing fucked my back up * so i know what you mean by back pain, also once you get one fucked botch operation who wants to try again.. not I.. i was on the pills and no going back. sigh, stupid me.. wish they would of had medical weed way back when in like 2001 because i know for a fact i would of went to it first.

well glad you still around, i know how easy it to just basically give up with out giving up.
i know what caused me to get off the meds to start with is i was having really bad side effects.. made life hell.. o well. any time man.. that is what friends are for.. rock on.

p.s
i apologize up front for wearing my life on my sleeve.. just how iv always been w which is not the best way to be in this PC world.. i just treat everyone like i want to be treated.. give ya my shirt off my back.. yeah that gets you fucked from time to time. but i never assume the worse... yeah im that guy wearing milk bone boxers in a dog eat dog world. laughs. iv notice my country way of being just clashes with this city hustle.. o well. too old to change being who i am.

hey since percent has aspirin in it i think. i think you may get higher once you are off it. i remember as a kid if you got to high you just take asprin you be good to go in no time. hah. no need to drive a hour to the hospital because you got to high. man id feel like a jack ass if i went to the hospital cause i was to high.. algeric reaction i can understand that is deadly. anyhow thought id mention that while it was on my mind.

MTBKush

MTBKush

hey man, sorry to hear about the chronic pain.. i know for a fact it changes how we think. iv read plenty of studies on pain.. i tried my hardest to not go to pills.. so i did the most stupid thing ever.. had them install a electrical spine implant.. itr fucked my back up.. sigh that was my biggest regret.. once that thing fucked my back up * so i know what you mean by back pain, also once you get one fucked botch operation who wants to try again.. not I.. i was on the pills and no going back. sigh, stupid me.. wish they would of had medical weed way back when in like 2001 because i know for a fact i would of went to it first.

well glad you still around, i know how easy it to just basically give up with out giving up.
i know what caused me to get off the meds to start with is i was having really bad side effects.. made life hell.. o well. any time man.. that is what friends are for.. rock on.

p.s
i apologize up front for wearing my life on my sleeve.. just how iv always been w which is not the best way to be in this PC world.. i just treat everyone like i want to be treated.. give ya my shirt off my back.. yeah that gets you fucked from time to time. but i never assume the worse... yeah im that guy wearing milk bone boxers in a dog eat dog world. laughs. iv notice my country way of being just clashes with this city hustle.. o well. too old to change being who i am.
I understand where you are coming from.

MTBKush

MTBKush

i have a question. how is the super skunk for you? you see i grew up in the mountains of oregon. we had skunk, and it was killer.. you walk into a room at a party, and you could dot hide you had herb on you.. back then we had no names for herb besides 3 that comes to mind.. purple kush, tie stick, apccaolo gold ( or something.. no cookies, no hybrids that we knew of, hell we thought they were adding flavor artificially back then.. genetics who would of thunk it.. joys of being young and ignorant. now im just old and stupid, laughs), just stick green bud ). rest to us oregon country boys was just KGB ( killer green bud) hell if it would not stick to the window we did not buy it.

i bring this up because you see i bo0ught a 1/8 of super skunk.. it reminded me some of that stuff as a kid. but man not as sticky or smelly. im just wonder if super skunk is more fro yield than anything.. i would love to get some skunk i had as a teen in 1990. like iv said many times i was not a stoner persay but i did partake at partys/keggers/etc and fishing/hunting trips. and everyone around me smoked herb. not surprised oregon went legal early.

anyhow, hope the skunk you grow is better than what i had. it had a psychedelic high too. which i do not remember the original skunk having. speaking of which you know what kind of body high i remember from that skunk.. you would sit down on the couch, and shut your eyes and your body would feel like its falling through the ground.. i loved that.. not experience it yet with the dispensary herb.. but maybe my brain is fucked up from the big pharma pain meds and ill never truly get to enjoy herb as i remember it as a teen. shrugs. that would suck. but i hope as opiates leave it gets better. i know when first smoked weed while still on opiates i felt nothing.. but stuck with it cause i want off the pills.. and then it started to work a little each week as i lower my dosage. so i just hope its a short term thing.. hah dunno.

good luck on harvest.
chris.

jipp

jipp

i did forget one.. we knew of mexican brick weed.. and the other oen came around chirstmas.. we just called it christmas weed. from what i can tell this strain went around most of the nation during holidays :D

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

yeah im glad you made it through. we will see if i do. weed sure helps with withdrawals.
if anything it keeps me from wanting to throw up.LOL. throiugh up last night. also noticed weed helps stablize my thinking.. it was not till my high wore off yesterday that my brain went nuts. hah.

well i hope mine does too. im walking every night.. hurts like hell. but whatever.
but i was shocked by the doctors saying my blood pressure was that of a young man. im like wtf. you been feeding me shit for all these side effects.. blood pressure, etc etc..

and weed fix it.
it will be nice to have good herb; 0il on hand.. ( not had oil yet ) i did not want to waste money on it when i remember herb worked fine as a kid ( we just called it KGB, killer green bud.. i never thought about the Russian part till the other day.. i am part of that cold war Regan shit, and the dare program biggest lie ever. ( now the only good thing the dare program did for me was tell me smoking cigs was bad.. so when i was like in 3 grade. i made my mom stop smoking. she problem s thanks me now.).. i see why they wanted me onto the dabing thing.. i guess because you garentee something strong? i dunno. but yeah man i cant wait till i have some of my own smoke. will be very good.
my step dad took me to the doctors today. he is excited about working on my old car.. he is getting up in age.. not many years left i fear. so im gonna do what i have not for last 13 years.. wrench on a car with him when it warms up and im feeling better. so thats something to think about i guess.
Hey man keep pushing forward the aches the pains leg cramps the shits! A
Few days @ most by day 7 it will be good...I promise u! Whatever u do dont give in and keep it lit! Best thing u will ever do for your mind body and soul friend!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

p.s

hey since percent has aspirin in it i think. i think you may get higher once you are off it. i remember as a kid if you got to high you just take asprin you be good to go in no time. hah. no need to drive a hour to the hospital because you got to high. man id feel like a jack ass if i went to the hospital cause i was to high.. algeric reaction i can understand that is deadly. anyhow thought id mention that while it was on my mind.
To familiar had my medtronics spine stim removed kast may! Thank God! Cannibis as a wellness all day!

jipp

jipp

To familiar had my medtronics spine stim removed kast may! Thank God! Cannibis as a wellness all day!

so im not the only one who went down that path.. yeah very thankful for herb.. i have a chance at life again. couch once i make it through this fucking withdrawals. LOL
hope you doing better. took me 6 months to heal enough to walk after they removed.. it did a number on me ( basically put me in a chair, walking at night is a bitch but i know i have to do it so fuck it.. not gonna for my night walk again till i have herb to painful ). lucky i did not get paralyzed. and of course the pain doctor used that money and bought a Xray machine so he could do his needle injection in house.. once his operation shit failed.. he sent me off to a NP to give me my pills. which i felt was a dick move.. i was this guys first patient out of medical school figure he be cool.. since he treated me personally for years. shrugs.. its all about money fuck the industry. glad you found something that helps you.. i cant wait till, i get healthy so many things got put on hold. day dreams while thinking about puking. laughs

here you go. i got this for my 30ths birthday. ( also whats up with 7 days.. this hurt the most on the 7th day.. hah ) not that is matters probably too much info but if you look by my right hand ( left in the picture.) you can see where my femur originally popped through.. also you can not see the scar by my ankle the tibula popped through there. had to put them back into the flesh and start crawling up the side of a mountain for help :D my recommendation, do not crawl.. shut your eyes and go out pain free.. that would i would do if i had to do it over i think. but then human does have that drive to survive.

Knee   Copy
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom