• Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

No cfl in my flower room . But use them with a 250hps and a 2't5 set of 3
Man gets my seedlings nice and healthy ☺ . View attachment 594122
This is my flower spot☺
Got another 1000 watter to put up . Gotta get a lil better and motivated. ☺
Peace and good vibes bro ✌
Thought so,new you were a hps guy.cool mixture of dankness in there pal....

keiksweat

keiksweat

Are those cuts for anyone special????...lol Sorry I have been MIA for a min but had all sorts of shit pur down on me but im back and ready to roll with new cuts of Tres Dawg (Carnival Cut) and of some Bruce Banner #3...I am so pissed at myself bc during my "disaster" I lost my cuts of Starfighter, True OG Cookies, and GG#4....Anyway Ill post up some pics of what I got going now either later today or tmrw....Hope everyone is doing well and staying hiiiiii
-Positive Vibes
Hows it going laz?nice to see you bk on the spot dude...let's check them pictures out bro...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hows it going laz?nice to see you bk on the spot dude...let's check them pictures out bro...
Absolutely bro I'm out now but will post em when I get back home....It's all veg for now but hopefully soon some cuts will be ready to flower.....Everything you got going looks GREAT man!! Keep it up!!

keiksweat

keiksweat

I was mixing some super soil up today,old and new soil,fish,blood and bone,ewc,bat guano,beetle fras,bio buzz pre-mix and perlite.anyway when I got to the third 15litre pot of used soil,I noticed a bad smell.like shitty bad.i chucked it outside,decided not to use this one.so I was thinking,anyone else noticed similar?and would is have been ok to use still?also what you guys think of bio buzz pre mix.its got everything in except ewc.rock,plant,bone beneficials.so thought id give it a shot.ive got 2 trash can's full,cooking up with all the above.just gotta add the perlite,and more ewc and frass.last mix worked out great with less goodies so,should be real nice..i hope.

keiksweat

keiksweat

ch
Absolutely bro I'm out now but will post em when I get back home....It's all veg for now but hopefully soon some cuts will be ready to flower.....Everything you got going looks GREAT man!! Keep it up!!
Cheers brother...

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Are those cuts for anyone special????...lol Sorry I have been MIA for a min but had all sorts of shit pur down on me but im back and ready to roll with new cuts of Tres Dawg (Carnival Cut) and of some Bruce Banner #3...I am so pissed at myself bc during my "disaster" I lost my cuts of Starfighter, True OG Cookies, and GG#4....Anyway Ill post up some pics of what I got going now either later today or tmrw....Hope everyone is doing well and staying hiiiiii
-Positive Vibes
Hey what up @Lazerus00. MIA . Sucks when it's forced . Haven't seen you in a minute. Peace and good vibes .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I was mixing some super soil up today,old and new soil,fish,blood and bone,ewc,bat guano,beetle fras,bio buzz pre-mix and perlite.anyway when I got to the third 15litre pot of used soil,I noticed a bad smell.like shitty bad.i chucked it outside,decided not to use this one.so I was thinking,anyone else noticed similar?and would is have been ok to use still?also what you guys think of bio buzz pre mix.its got everything in except ewc.rock,plant,bone beneficials.so thought id give it a shot.ive got 2 trash can's full,cooking up with all the above.just gotta add the perlite,and more ewc and frass.last mix worked out great with less goodies so,should be real nice..i hope.
That sucks man . Hope next brew turns out, . Not sure on bio buzz. I've been working with a few different nutes and straight water. Then I seen hype on green planet nutrients grow Medi-one. All organic and their grow box comes with it all. Root booster or builder . Good chit man The Medi one is a one part nutrient formula. I put their W-8 nute in for the fat nugs☺ . Used 3 other companies and settled on Green . Lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ain't tried bio buzz neuts yet,but its all proper organic.like ghe organics range.I've heard lots of peeps say its all top notch tackle.Dutch...always a good sign.there soil is good too.enough growers on the farm already using it.have you got plagron hydroponics,soil and cocos and there range of neuts over in Canada?the purple labeled stuff.was thinking of buying a bag of there coco and sticking half in my soil bins.i used to cut my soil with the cheap ass brick coco.gotta watch out for the salt though.Are you all soil,or do ya like to mix it up a bit,like moi...?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I am back! Man what a time! @keiksweat! What is nee mate! We got KEYs!
Cant wait to return to Kona! Walked my meds right passed TSA! Yep! Its a coming! The end is near! Best feeling in the world! To hop on a plane and take your meds wid ya! Puffed on my own fire the whole time ! Hehe! Will he back to fill ya inn! Garden is a mess! The help let me down again!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Very nice.. All the clones I just did all the roots were just like that.. Even the 1's I cloned in solo cups had some really nice roots also..
Thanks for the help @MIKEZILLA
Good work! Keep it up! I have great success rooting in soil I have also done my 1st in water as well....give it a try...set a cut in water and fughetaboutit for a while...jus change the water every couple of days and dont let it dry out...i did it in a small shit glass solo cup like i do for my soil clones

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Good work! Keep it up! I have great success rooting in soil I have also done my 1st in water as well....give it a try...set a cut in water and fughetaboutit for a while...jus change the water every couple of days and dont let it dry out...i did it in a small shit glass solo cup like i do for my soil clones
Whattttt .. Clones in water, that's bad ass.. Definitely gotta check that out

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

View attachment 594404 I am back! Man what a time! @keiksweat! What is nee mate! We got KEYs!
Cant wait to return to Kona! Walked my meds right passed TSA! Yep! Its a coming! The end is near! Best feeling in the world! To hop on a plane and take your meds wid ya! Puffed on my own fire the whole time ! Hehe! Will he back to fill ya inn! Garden is a mess! The help let me down again!
Damnnnnn look at that view

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

View attachment 594404 I am back! Man what a time! @keiksweat! What is nee mate! We got KEYs!
I didn't even kno you were away but sounds like you had a great time brother!!! Hows the BLR coming along??

Latest posts

Top Bottom