The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

im doing much better than yesterday, i still feel like shit.. i am healing, so thats good. im eating a bit better today.. no hurling, keeping fluids down i think has help.. like i said yesterday it felt like a fucking bad hangover, and since that is from dehydration it makes sense i would compare the two.

i think its time for a bong rip of this og-18, i still think there should be a dragon og. heh. dragon skin og, laughs.. i know im late to the OG band wagon but i do like Ogs over other things iv tried.. dunno why.

fuck system. :D

i know its better to have weed, than no weed. hah, at least for going through with drawls and for me now life.. hah, i will be a super stoner or some shit if i must to get pain relief. hah.

chris,

jipp

jipp

My road dog , saved him from the shelter and his the best dog I've ever known.View attachment 664262

hah, dude you and me both.. i love dobermans. i have had 3. when i get healthy im gonna get another one.
mr. grumpy sorta fell in my lap between my last dob, and now a new one in the future once im healthy.

hah, funny storry. i have two oil painting of doberman.. you see when i was in the hospital all i wanted was a doberman puppy but the hospital would not allow this so, i got two oil paintings for my hospital walls.

they are such smart dogs. crazy smart and loyal.

chris.

jipp

jipp

they are in the hallway could not get a decent shop.. they were painted from someone well known in Oregon at the time.. no clue, maybe worth money now. hah.
not for sale obv, i do not own much but everything little thing i own means the world to me.. i think is a good way to go about living in modern times and still not being materialistic. or maybe not. hah.
chris.

Doobie
jipp

jipp

you know, even tho the paintings are not of my old pups.. i look at them and i see each one.. i wish i had a oil painting of bulldog.. time to load a bowl.
cheers.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

they are in the hallway could not get a decent shop.. they were painted from someone well known in Oregon at the time.. no clue, maybe worth money now. hah.
not for sale obv, i do not own much but everything little thing i own means the world to me.. i think is a good way to go about living in modern times and still not being materialistic. or maybe not. hah.
chris.
Great pictures. Beautiful dogs.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Just to let you all know, my Secret Jardin dr60 tent just arrived and it's brilliant! My wife thinks I'm such a geek when I get excited that my new self calibrating ph meter has arrived, or that my micro nutrients will be arriving in 2 days, but I love opening that brown cardboard box and taking out the goodies inside, all there for me to play with and take me further on my quest. I can't wait to get the tent up and hang the lights and etc. It's like a childhood Christmas :D
Yeah it's pretty cool and stuff. Been there. Good luck and good vibes with the new setup. . . 420lyfe PpP .lol
20170131 070929
20160708 200520

keiksweat

keiksweat

had to go shopping today,me n the Mrs,kids at school.took the pushchair ,to but shopping bags under,and sat the new tiny dog in a blanket in the seat....lol..got some fucked up looks dude...i said to this one couple who stared,I know,he looks nothing like me,he's all his mom...hahahah...
Mrs didn't hear either....lol...bonus.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

had to go shopping today,me n the Mrs,kids at school.took the pushchair ,to but shopping bags under,and sat the new tiny dog in a blanket in the seat....lol..got some fucked up looks dude...i said to this one couple who stared,I know,he looks nothing like me,he's all his mom...hahahah...
Mrs didn't hear either....lol...bonus.
Hahaha. Put an ass next to his head and say that's it Mr. Buthead is your daddy . Dirty ol. Git . Lol
Nice one keiks

keiksweat

keiksweat

Thanks man, you never popped any tangarine kush?
Pic up top is Kandy kush. DNA genetics . Rock hard flowers. Not big . But hey its for me . My meds.
was looking at those.gonna wait.try em with some new ones my pals sending me..yours look crazy dankness ,as per usual.....lol
your shits always killer man.....always...

jipp

jipp

so im thinking i want to try some edibles, they will probably help with with drawls better..

anyhow, the oens iv tried where not strong enough.. so i need stronger apparently.

the guy told me i can use the oil 90 percent THC to make my own edibles.

but at 60.00 a gram. is a gram enough to make muffins or something or would they be water down.

i know at this point im willing to try the edibles again, and hope they work.

chris,

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I nearly died from pneumonia,my Mrs called ambulance,they asked what I was on.my Mrs told them all the pills,they looked at each other and went to leave.my Mrs said,I've new him for 20years,something is seriously wrong.they did a few checks,then code red me to high dependance unit.so close to death..tossers...
Damn man shits crazy

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

so im thinking i want to try some edibles, they will probably help with with drawls better..

anyhow, the oens iv tried where not strong enough.. so i need stronger apparently.

the guy told me i can use the oil 90 percent THC to make my own edibles.

but at 60.00 a gram. is a gram enough to make muffins or something or would they be water down.

i know at this point im willing to try the edibles again, and hope they work.

chris,
I found oatmeal cookies soak up the butter real good. But i always use trim to make it

Top Bottom