The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah, but i have had the best luck with OG. that is why i went with a indica leaning OG for my first.. hope i get lucky and get some fire.. im gonna save the nor easter xchem 91 until i get a few plants under me.. from what i understand i have a good chance of getting what i want from it.. but to be honest, i think anything i grow will be better for me than any dispensary weed.. just because A, i do not plan on man handling the plant, wont be transporting it to X.. i think that should help with trico. also i guess you pick it when you think its ripe.

but yeah im gonna have to try lots of strains. its gonna be fun.. just wish i lived where there were other cats so i could test good herb from different strains.. it sucks trying strains at the dispensary because you have no clue of its true potential, unless you grow it your self.. also you should give a plant at least 2 runs before you decided to cull it. hah.

my new motto:

im just trying to get high man!

but from what iv been reading on old threads is them afgan plants are strait up kick your ass. but hard to find, yeah.

chris.
my pal @MIKEZILLA has a afghan x....looks killer,the ole coot keeps running it so I'm guessing it's fiya ,as fiya is all he has.lol
were you at Mikey????

MTBKush

MTBKush

just leave off spraying em for last couple weeks pal.ive started cutting out my mollasses,and teas for at least 7-10 days now. Mancdanks advice,and I must admit that last crop sure tasted good...bump to ole Manchester for that pearl of wisdom.lol
Thanks kiek will do. I hope you are feeling better, with the knee pain?

keiksweat

keiksweat

ok, i think i need to explore this crumble stuff a bit more.
since going to larger grains of rice, im able to get it to melt with out falling through the bud now.. and my high is much better.. that got me thinking, maybe i need to try a a different strain in crumble.. problem is i got burnt once, i bought some darkstar crumble and holy cow that shit gave me a head ache every hit.. was not fun to i tossed it. heh. so im sorta hesitant.. if they have a good kush or something that comes up ill get that.

so
that shit that gave you a headache...grown by knob heads,not flushing fertilizer salts properly,then running it with cheap ass butane...contaminant =big ole head banging....like a bass drum....hehehe..

MTBKush

MTBKush

My ladies must be using up the nutes rapidly now. Stems at the base are close to 1/2 inch,diameter.
Going to water them and give em a dose of tea. I hope they make it in 5 gal containers? Lord knows how big if I put them in 10 gal ?????
They are going to get to big for my room LOL!

jipp

jipp

that shit that gave you a headache...grown by knob heads,not flushing fertilizer salts properly,then running it with cheap ass butane...contaminant =big ole head banging....like a bass drum....hehehe..

that is what sucks when you only have one choice on the shelf.. they only have one brand of constraints in the form of oil or crumble.. hYh.
which i guess is gonna become one of the larger brands in herb in the future, just a guess. but yeah that head ache shit sucked.. so they need to double check there quality control.

well lets bowl up and try to get high.

mike you have a afgan? will it kick your ass?

chris.

chris.
e

jipp

jipp

you know im so fucking thankful for herb. it really is kicking these withdrawls in the ass mentally and physically. i mean, mentally i have no sighs of wanting more pills etc, im just done ( i do think if i had nothing to substitute the addiction too i would have major issues fron addiction.. but like i did with beer after drinking like a fish for so many years, stop the day the doctors told me i had too stop for the pills. so i did, move that vice onto the pills, now that vice onto herb, what a crooked web i weave for my self. hah. but if we were livin even a 1000 years ago or hell before the church started preaching there way of life over pagan.. drugs were accepted as part of life before organized religion made it evil.. heg to partake in anything but wine.... so maybe we are just meant to like drugs. laughs.. just random stoner thought back to the bubbler i go).. so once i get over the body ache, sickness ill be ready to get healthy.

but yeah waking up feeling fucking preggie sucks donkey balls man..

takes 2 bowls to get rid of the morning sickness (ok maybe more than two bowls., but yeah it helps.. feeling like shit and morning sickness blah.. feeling like shit i can deal with..). this will go away yeah?

time to hit the pipe.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

that is what sucks when you only have one choice on the shelf.. they only have one brand of constraints in the form of oil or crumble.. hYh.
which i guess is gonna become one of the larger brands in herb in the future, just a guess. but yeah that head ache shit sucked.. so they need to double check there quality control.

well lets bowl up and try to get high.

mike you have a afgan? will it kick your ass?

chris.

chris.
e
That's my concern, quality control? When limited for only medical purposes and limited in how it is to be used, I guess here we will only have a smaller selection. You can smoke, we will not be able to smoke. Or grow. But it may change as the demand for it grows.

jipp

jipp

That's my concern, quality control? When limited for only medical purposes and limited in how it is to be used, I guess here we will only have a smaller selection. You can smoke, we will not be able to smoke. Or grow. But it may change as the demand for it grows.
yeah it seems odd how there is only onoe brand.. i would think they would wan too offer several.. for quality control across the whole shelf.

but i dunno. they do have other brands etc but for oil/crumble its hYh. whoever they be,

im so glad iv decided to learn to grow, by necessity if nothing else.. but seems my way of thinking was wrong.. i just figure the herb wold be all fire like you got off the street in the 90s. that was 2 hit stuff. ill never forget that., yumm.

but maybe i was just puss and it sucked and im just being all sentimental and shit. hah

at any rate, it seems if you want fire you have to make it your self. maybes sense.. when i drank i hated commercial beer, i brewed my own.. i made kick ass beer. lots of options now on the shelf to get away from bud and what not.. piss water at its best that bud is. i prefer beer you can drink at room temp. bud would have you sick, hah, shit needs to be ice cold. not sure how it got so popular over here.. id take a coors over a budweiser any day. had

around christmas time i would make this chocolate cinnamon beer, holy shit dude that beer would get you laid in a hurry, it tasted good and women especially loved it..

but not something to drink every day that is for damn sure. for that hefeweizen was my go too brew, still have the receipt.. it kicks ass.. always wanted to go Germany to sample there hefeweizen against mine.. but digress, accident stopped any dreams of travel i may of had when i was younger..

and now its onto making herb, or i guess.. letting nature take care of the biz, and we just supply the food to her.

my nute pack is in the mail. so looks like im on tract to pop seeds towards the end of the month. which will be good.

so much shit i need. and not being mobile makes it a bitch.. but im getting the shit slowly. once i get healthy ill get mobile and get the 60 chev on the road again, lots to keep me ebusy.. just has to warm up a bit and me feeling like a human before i even wan to work on a project like that. that is one of my many goals to get healthy.

walking nights ( doing this, i walk a mile a night. yeah hurts like hell, but whatever )
lift weights. ( i have started doing 20 reps of 4 different major muscle groups. just trying to get in shape again. when i feel well enough where i can crawl on the floor with out feeling like i will puke i will start push ups. sigh, sure is easy to stay in shape, compared to getting back in shape, hah. probably why most do not do it.. they just need a bong hit and realize its for there best interest)

eating ( not thrown up in 3 days. i think it is. but man morning sickness along with feeling like shit sucks)
iv cut sugar from my diet as much as possible. on opiates all i wanted was sugar, on herb i prefer water with a slice of orange.. im sue this will help in the long run, but just another chemical my body has to figure out wtf to do with out now.. hah. fuck withdrawls. and im sure i need to do a ton of more things like make friends and shit and get out of my shell. get my teeth fixed... random tooth ache sucks.

so much work ahead of me. one day at a time.. i hope to be a new man this time next year, i hope to be feeling like one in 6 months... but getting strong again is gonna take a year of working out.. i have a long road ahead of me... the weed better improve is all im saying, throwing the towl in does not sound like my style did not cralw for two days just to give up that is for damn sure, or i could of shut my eyes back then and just went to sleep, all young and peek shape, laughs.. hah, just joking but man when smoking herb feels like a job wtf. stronger herb will be good just need to source it.

chris.

Top Bottom