The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

ok, the last one.. i need some origami paper damn this shit sucks.. to thick.. and wrong shape, hah.

throwing star made from 2 pieces of paper, and yeah as a kid i would put needles in the ends and think i was a ninja. if you use heavy paper for the stars you can leave welts on other kids :D hah
chris.

IMG 0305   Copy
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

damn dude.. when shit goes wrong it gees to hell in a hand basket.

well be sure to get your self medicated, cant be having stress in our lifes.
chris.
Yup sure does. Somebody just had to mention timers messing up and boom through the web right into my room. The last one i cant tie up because the db coming out tomorrow is in the furthest corner away

20170208 132106
20170208 132114
20170208 132141
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

That sucks Budda, hoping you can recover your loss? You need to get some of this kush I am growing, add to your growing stock. If it can survive my torture it can make it thru anything. LOL!
Lol yeah the grape god is bout the same. No matter what she does her thing just a lil flimsy cause of the bush it creates

jipp

jipp

wow, so sad looking. i cant even like the pictures. i hope my timer dose not fail. knocks on wood. hah hope they come back to life quick. i hear in flower its harder than in veg tho.

veg you can fuck the plant and probably be ok, not so much in flower, hah.
chris.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

wow, so sad looking. i cant even like the pictures. i hope my timer dose not fail. knocks on wood. hah hope they come back to life quick. i hear in flower its harder than in veg tho.

veg you can fuck the plant and probably be ok, not so much in flower, hah.
chris.
Yeah they should be alright gunna give em 24 hrs dark already fed em so now its a waiting game. Maybe ill get some beans from one of those ggs. Norm she never throws seeds. Ths real gsc def looks like its showing nuts. Sour diesle from seed in coco and gg bushing out like usual

20170208 142917
20170208 142924
20170208 142937
jipp

jipp

your luck sounds like mine.. its either fucked up from the start for me, or i some how always fuck shit up.. from relation ships to art.. i always fuck shit up, or have shit fuck up on me. iv just come to conclude iv meant to have a rough life. laughs. good damn thing i can joke about it. i wish you luck in getting your LED replaced man.. something good has to come your way, so here are some positive vibes.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

your luck sounds like mine.. its either fucked up from the start for me, or i some how always fuck shit up.. from relation ships to art.. i always fuck shit up, or have shit fuck up on me. iv just come to conclude iv meant to have a rough life. laughs. good damn thing i can joke about it. i wish you luck in getting your LED replaced man.. something good has to come your way, so here are some positive vibes.
Oh i hear ya on that. Good thing i smoke so much so i can smile. That and i always expect the worse hope for the best and almost never get either lol

jipp

jipp

Oh i hear ya on that. Good thing i smoke so much so i can smile. That and i always expect the worse hope for the best and almost never get either lol

yeah man, weed is great at making one feel better even if you on your last breath, hah.

im mad at my self because im sure i walked out in the middle of a conversation with this cool person. all i remember was fuck man im gonna puke and i bailed for the door.. such a jack ass of me. next time i see her hope she will understand. blah.. little shit like this bugs me most.. it can be from people i know like the back of my hand, or some one i want to know, or just a stranger to bs with.. if i do something stupid, i think damn what a ass of me.. that is where i always fuck shit up.. never been a quick thinker in the aspect of relations ships. me have to think shit out, women, they have it off the handle.. iv learn to not to argue with women, i always fucking lose.. thankfully, im to damn mellow so arguing is never a issue.. hah.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Ain't it the truth, same with me, I don't smoke anxiety attacts, I always go into survival mode. Wretched way to live, but its what's left of what I was. LOL!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yeah they should be alright gunna give em 24 hrs dark already fed em so now its a waiting game. Maybe ill get some beans from one of those ggs. Norm she never throws seeds. Ths real gsc def looks like its showing nuts. Sour diesle from seed in coco and gg bushing out like usual
Really looking good Budda!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Those
Those seeds are they fertile? I never knew this could happen, perhaps I should be checking my Hindu-Kush?
If they are fertile are they more likely to be hermies? This is new to me, I heard it come up in previous conversations, but never occurred to me what it was about.
Or direct me to a link perhaps that explains this? I am fascinated by this new finding. Oh sorry for being so long winded, I am enjoying the cerebral effect of Hk right now

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Those

Those seeds are they fertile? I never knew this could happen, perhaps I should be checking my Hindu-Kush?
If they are fertile are they more likely to be hermies? This is new to me, I heard it come up in previous conversations, but never occurred to me what it was about.
Or direct me to a link perhaps that explains this? I am fascinated by this new finding. Oh sorry for being so long winded, I am enjoying the cerebral effect of Hk right now
Any strain can produce nanners yellow stomatas with stress and those nanners have pollen which in turn can seed out your plant but those seeds will be fem seeds just more likely to do it again

jipp

jipp

weed sure makes you think a lot.. opiates not so much.. no wonder my parents say i looking and acting 20 years ago ( i think they are a bit bias but i get there point i have a spark in my blue eyes again ).. i must of been a happy fucking zombie. hah, anyhow, i started to think about my bitch X hah.. not done that in 10 years, wtf..
so i dedicate this song to her :D
chris.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Thinking Gorilla Glue for the next one!
Don't do it. Nice buds frosty and strong but if you ever not flushed the flush out it tastes like that. At least everytime I've tried other ppls. I actually had a plant like that i called it the unknown but i was told it was death star just didn't look like it. Huge buds frosty but i could never get the chem taste out of it no matter what i did so i got rid of it

Top Bottom