The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Yes, it is like pure Afgan, just from a different region of the Hindu-Kush mountains. A landrace species.
i wonder why the pure strains are not more popular, its all hybrid this and that.. guess that because thats all that have to work with ( i guess that snot fare, probably that what people want. im always a day late, hah, i should of been a kid in the 60s.. that is how i was raised by a hippie mom ).. i dunno. shrugs, im old school in so many ways..

i guess we just need to make our own market laughs.
chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yeah im all about the indicas. body high is a must for my back spams and leg.
after i get a grow ill give a legit afghan a try.. i want to do them justice.,. so yeah ill wait. cant let SC down. heh.

chris.

Just about every hybrid has afghan in it. Or a plant like it. That's how they pump up the THC and shorten the height and flowering time in breeding.

And it's about balance of cannabanoids. Not Indica or sativa highs. That just isn't that cut and dry.

I like ballanced hybrids. And strains like chemdog and diesel are hybrids.

Just an FYI. You should read the book I linked.

jipp

jipp

Just about every hybrid has afghan in it. Or a plant like it. That's how they pump up the THC and shorten the height and flowering time in breeding.

And it's about balance of cannabanoids. Not Indica or sativa highs. That just isn't that cut and dry.

no worries man, i read what is recommend to me.. but like i said when i get some herb dude.. i cant focus long enough right now..

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

i wonder why the pure strains are not more popular, its all hybrid this and that.. guess that because thats all that have to work with.. i dunno. shrugs, im old school in so many ways..

i guess we just need to make our own market laughs.
chris.
Well I pick this because I had no idea what to get. Since it is extremely hardy, tolerates a wide range of climatic conditions, resistant to disease, inscects for the most part seemed like a win win choice. Plus the seed was on sale lol!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Also humans have likely been breeding and traveling with cannabis for 15000 years. And the birds and animals love it so it gets flown and germinated all over.

The land race strains are really only a couple types of plants. Then they adapted to new environments.

And mixing a powerhouse like g-13 with a souring high giving lemon Thai is better than either in its own in my opinion. And the Thai fits in my growroom and flowers this year. Unlike at the equator.

Growing land race plants is very advanced. You have to adapt your environment to the plants rather than keep an average like I do for multi strain perpetual.

jipp

jipp

I had hoped for you that it was clearing up.
its all good man.. just wanted to let you know i will read whatever you tell me too, or hell anyone on here who can grow fire.

hope to have some smoke either tomorrow or Sunday. then ill read that book in a day or two. depending on how well my brain is working hah. ( also depend son the herb i guess, im hoping to be a drooling fool :D )

chris.

jipp

jipp

so it sounds like hybirds are best of both world.s. unfortunately what i have experience has made me just think all this new stuff sucks. i know i know, this is not true.. but damn man.. the examples iv had so far have not been so good. i can count on my hand the good strains iv tried from the disp.. but even that did not couch lock me.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

I am trying other varieties, I have a form of Lemon-Kush also in bloom,
Got a auto Cheese going, but I did not want to spend money on other varieties until I got it right. Always something went wrong, now I think I am ready to branch out more and experiment with other types.
I am,more confident in my ability to grow a good product.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

its all good man.. just wanted to let you know i will read whatever you tell me too, or hell anyone on here who can grow fire.

hope to have some smoke either tomorrow or Sunday. then ill read that book in a day or two. depending on how well my brain is working hah. ( also depend son the herb i guess, im hoping to be a drooling fool :D )

chris.

I am not telling you to do anything. That is one of the best classic books on pot and growing and shows how to run perpetual and build grow rooms. It also has most of the current data on light spectrums and such as they fully tested this stuff years ago. It even has every Grow style explained.

But I was just suggesting and trying to help. Another her good one easily pdf found is Clark Marijuana Botany. More science oriented text book. But all the myths of seeds and germs and pretty much everything is explained in that book.

I read and studied for almost 4 years before I actually planted a pot seed. Some of the best container gardening info is on the premier horticulture website (pro mix). It's greenhouse crop info but it helped me stop burning my plants with mis information.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

so it sounds like hybirds are best of both world.s. unfortunately what i have experience has made me just think all this new stuff sucks. i know i know, this is not true.. but damn man.. the examples iv had so far have not been so good. i can count on my hand the good strains iv tried from the disp.. but even that did not couch lock me.

chris.

Dispensary weed is cash cropper weed often. They cut early and even trim off the trichs before they sell the weed to you for concentrates.

I grow because it sucked here.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am trying other varieties, I have a form of Lemon-Kush also in bloom,
Got a auto Cheese going, but I did not want to spend money on other varieties until I got it right. Always something went wrong, now I think I am ready to branch out more and experiment with other types.
I am,more confident in my ability to grow a good product.

I started with more beginner strains and over 3 years I have transitioned to diesel and Thai weed. It is much pickier to feed and keep happy in general.

Sometimes I plant a Jack hybrid which is super stable and enjoy the easy grow. But my tolerance is very high. I like to mix up some pretty potent stuff in my bowl for full effect.

jipp

jipp

I am not telling you to do anything. That is one of the best classic books on pot and growing and shows how to run perpetual and build grow rooms. It also has most of the current data on light spectrums and such as they fully tested this stuff years ago. It even has every Grow style explained.

But I was just suggesting and trying to help. Another her good one easily pdf found is Clark Marijuana Botany. More science oriented text book. But all the myths of seeds and germs and pretty much everything is explained in that book.

I read and studied for almost 4 years before I actually planted a pot seed. Some of the best container gardening info is on the premier horticulture website (pro mix). It's greenhouse crop info but it helped me stop burning my plants with mis information.

Wait, i did not mean to sound like asshole here. yeah i knew you were suggesting.. if it came off any other way sorry man. that is not what i meant.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

I started with more beginner strains and over 3 years I have transitioned to diesel and Thai weed. It is much pickier to feed and keep happy in general.

Sometimes I plant a Jack hybrid which is super stable and enjoy the easy grow. But my tolerance is very high. I like to mix up some pretty potent stuff in my bowl for full effect.
Cool, I getting better at growing, in time I hope to expand to other varieties.
I am hindered by where I am located. This is a very unfriendly cannabis state. We can have it medically, when that gets up and running, and that is going to be limited to only a few forms and illegal to grow or smoke.
Changes in how the White House views it also is going to impact recreational use I fear in states that have legalized it for that purpose also.
It going to be a big legal and political mess!

Top Bottom