The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

LOL, yeah I'd love it. Just to have another grower to talk to face to face would be nice. :) It gets so lonely lol:) With all the grow stores you would think I would find one to get together with and talk shop.
you be careful who ya talk with pal.there's a lot of nob heads out there who will just befriend you ,and drip information from you,then break in and rip you off.

incogneato

incogneato

you be careful who ya talk with pal.there's a lot of nob heads out there who will just befriend you ,and drip information from you,then break in and rip you off.
Yea I agree. You can't be too safe out here. The guy I talk to is a good friend and was a good friend before I started growing. I don't even say much at my grow store, and they don't ask too much either. We both tend to talk in generalities which works for me. That's why I hang out here with you fine people!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yeah, so true. That would happen. When I was at the hospital yesterday I was praying I would not be an admit just for that reason, even if they wanted to I would refuse, don't want to stray to far to long from my girls.lol! I got the farm, that's perfect.:-)

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yea I agree. You can't be too safe out here. The guy I talk to is a good friend and was a good friend before I started growing. I don't even say much at my grow store, and they don't ask too much either. We both tend to talk in generalities which works for me. That's why I hang out here with you fine people!
Good sense, good business practice!

MTBKush

MTBKush

That's some nice color! I thought so just wanted to be sure. Everybody went to cmh and I'm over here with my dinosaur hps lol. Its finally looking like it wants to warm up a little here a little. Not quite spring yet.
Yeah almost Spring, won't be long now! Spring flowers are popping up. I got yard work to do, going to start my cold crops soon.

jipp

jipp

I can affirm that not having a gall bladder has zero effect on the wonders of edibles. I thoroughly enjoy them and havent had a gall bladder for about 5 years.

thank you for first hand experience to back up written txt

well i think 3 table spoon would be a good... but i cant handle the taste of canna i guess i puked dis morning. not even from withdrawals,that taste.

which sucks id really like to take some now for the day.

i got a good body high still but yeahl.. but i need a better way to9 eat it.
oatmeal no worked,
heh.
chris

jipp

jipp

i think my only legit option to get 3tbs down, is with hot chocolate and hopefully i wont ruin it.. seems lie it maybe better, and its cold and raining here.. feels like it wold in Oregon actually. heh.. im feeling pretty good.. but i need some more cana oil.. make this day even more better. and i maybe a father today.. watch's the clock.

now i just have to get the energy to get my lazy ass up.. i swear no morning walk, im fucked for the day. hah

chris.

Top Bottom