The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

well hell, iv walked 2 miles in sorer feet, and lifted.. now i guess i need to motivate my self to do something constructive.

yeah kif i need to get that gas tank installed.. just trying to motivate my depressed ass.

hey kiid, when i get wheels rolling do not be surprised if i stop by in the future..
but getting it running to chikenmans homestead first.

chris.

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

Although I have got babies in the dirt I feel like something is missing...I feel like I lost something...so out of balance not being under the lights working...really strange times for the kid....despite all I am well...even weirder...where I am....all my genetics are here, however not really interested to work them and the humble soul that has been keeping this for me has been literally chasing me to get me under the lights and teach him....I finally said they are yours do as you wish...flower them...veg em...clone em...it is yours....

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

well hell, iv walked 2 miles in sorer feet, and lifted.. now i guess i need to motivate my self to do something constructive.

yeah kif i need to get that gas tank installed.. just trying to motivate my depressed ass.

hey kiid, when i get wheels rolling do not be surprised if i stop by in the future..
but getting it running to chikenmans homestead first.

chris.
Hey man...I might hit I first will be south 4-1....just don't know how far south yet...

jipp

jipp

well im gonna go solder the 2 wires for the gas tank.. maybe that will be enough to motivate my depressed ass to mount it. hah.

loading the vape pen first.
this thing is pretty damn handy for public hah.
chris.

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

well im gonna go solder the 2 wires for the gas tank.. maybe that will be enough to motivate my depressed ass to mount it. hah.

loading the vape pen first.
this thing is pretty damn handy for public hah.
chris.
There you go bro start doing shit force yourself even if it's 10 minutes and takes a week to do start you will see....wish you well bro you are doing right

jipp

jipp

ok vape fully loaded till it will splash a bit now.. but better than having to come in the house in a few hits. hah.

im sorta getting better at vaping.. made me cough at first i figured out why.. you not suppose to like hold the button down the whole time. hah

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Although I have got babies in the dirt I feel like something is missing...I feel like I lost something...so out of balance not being under the lights working...really strange times for the kid....despite all I am well...even weirder...where I am....all my genetics are here, however not really interested to work them and the humble soul that has been keeping this for me has been literally chasing me to get me under the lights and teach him....I finally said they are yours do as you wish...flower them...veg em...clone em...it is yours....
You will get back into it

Top Bottom