• Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
DSC 0274
DSC 0127
when is the next planned? would love to do☺️
One must hired the raft and guide. the rapids are too technical for me to navigate..
To get to river they have to put rafts on horseback and travel to river..
For 3 days with fishing guide its pretty expensive out of my affordability
DSC 0273

We feast like kingds. Have Kamp Howdy Weber Kettle and full kitchen tent lantern stashed in cave..
Couple years back they had a last minute cancellation and I got to go free. Had my own raft with one guide, usually 2 folks and one guide on a raft..
What a blast. I met the guide at the river after a 1/2 hours hike.
I asked him if he minded if I did some shrooms he was down.
I ate shroome all three days and had the time of my life..
was last minute, all I had was clothes on my back, big jar of weed fishing rod and shrooms..
There were 4 others guests..Rich folks a mine equipment sales man and son, a retired doctor..
I felt out of place a bit shroomin and all.
we were setting up camp. I set up my tent and was helping other and told them put rocks in the corners of tent, as it can get windy. just as I said that a huge wind gust blew their tents way up the hillside and the guides chased them down..
I told them I had a gallon of goat milk and the doctor could not believe it, he said he is a milk aficionado
I shared some and he was blown away..
The person who cancelled had a detached retina..
I commented wow what up with that a detached rectum??? They laughed their asses off at that and the stories I told..
Now we can put my drift boat on the jet boat and jet up 4 miles to the end of the black canyon and float out, pretty amazing as well......
DSC 0133
DSC 0132
DSC 0237

DSC 0125
jipp

jipp

i thought i was over morning sickness but damn woke up ill dismorning,
shrugs.. withdrawals is a trip..

jipp

jipp

also i should mention.. the problem is right where i had my back surgery.
anyhow, im blind in my left eye, knees fucked.. now my lower/middle back hah.
im gonn ago wait for my ride to the ER. when it rains, it poor.s
be back later, fuck the er.
such a long wait.
chris.

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

iv already died my friend.. for a minute and half.

chris.
i told you last time we spoke it will take months bro and you will hang on for dear life @ moments! remember this friend...to pop a pill is to quit but it is also something you are use to doing when pain is bad..keep fighting the good fight you will have days like this! keep it lit bro all I can say! if u need me u have the digits pal!
93623, member: 82142"]living that for the 2 of us keiks![/QUOTE]

Top Bottom