The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Hello everyone! I've been not doing much here. The UK Cheese is growing up , she is putting out lots of trichs over the entire plant. Gave her and the others a feeding of nutes. Kinda in a funk.
I hope all you farmers are doing well? I got errands to run, so I will check back later. :-)

jipp

jipp

i found a bug. :( i think its a preidtor tho, and i only found one.. bitch to remove the plants looking for others. hha.

i found this in the coffin was dark and warm i guess.

im thinking this unrelated to growing.. but the antenna and how fast it was it has to be a predator of some type.

sigh. what a bummer to find.
only found one tho so i guess that is good? i guess when you deal with soil bugs are just what we deal with even if we are clean and careful.. does not help i leave the tent o pen all day so who knows what comes and goes i cant see. lol

IMG 1485   Copy
incogneato

incogneato

mz.....hows you doing?ya ole git....lol.
mtb,Buddha,incogneato,jipp,and all the crew.sorry ain't been around...all work,not much play...grooms been in need of some TLC,not like me...lots of yellow leaves,under watered a bit.
anyway,chopped the other deep chunk pheno last night...very zingy wiff to her.cant wait...nearly dry...first time in years...lol. Hope you all rocking on...
Dan the cockney man...how ya doing bloke????
I just finally stole a few days off. Gonna start taking one or two a week coming up. I have to catch up on my garden upgrades and maintenance soon. Golad you're doing good Keiks!

MTBKush

MTBKush

i found a bug. :( i think its a preidtor tho, and i only found one.. bitch to remove the plants looking for others. hha.

im thinking this unrelated to growing.. but the antenna and how fast it was it has to be a predator of some type.

only found one tho so i guess that is good? i guess when you deal with soil bugs are just what we deal with even if we are clean and careful.. does not help i leave the tent o pen all day so who knows what comes and goes i cant see. lol
That sorta looks like a Silverfish.

jipp

jipp

That sorta looks like a Silverfish.
yeah but to dry here im told it centipede spider hunter, or a basement centipedes.. also i think silver fish would be narrower and also more silver, this was not any silver fish iv seen in Oregon.
either way, i only found 1 and not hurting my plants so it is what it is.. a bug i do not want. lol
hope you are having a great day,
chris.

Bodean

Bodean

Yes they can damage the plant. But only during the young stages of development. Google it.:)
Yeah I had googled it. Just wanted to make sure they weren't a huge problem lol. My white front door is pretty much black and orange at the moment from them. Guess it's the warmest spot on the house. Thanks for the response MTB !

jipp

jipp

rehabbing my knee is coming along slow, but i am making progress i feel it tightening up, but still the floating knee cap has to wear a new grove or spot i guess.. so means tightening up th muscles and dealing with the damn rubbing feeling, its not nice. LOL

but hey id rather it just wear its self into place, than get surgery so yeah.. iv been doing leg flexes.. knee is tightening up.. now when i walk to the mail box today.. i will also flex the leg all the way through the walking motion. but wont put lots of weight on it yet.. found out yesterday if i did to much weight i could feel something was gonna give,.

sigh.. this sucks.

iv been using these 15lb dumb bells in my chair for last week. easier than weight bench plus good exercise on crutches.. what im saying i lost more weight. LOL
laughs

hyland81

hyland81

What the hell is that, never mind removing it I wouldn't go anywhere near it

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yeah I had googled it. Just wanted to make sure they weren't a huge problem lol. My white front door is pretty much black and orange at the moment from them. Guess it's the warmest spot on the house. Thanks for the response MTB !
Your are welcome Bodean, I googled it also after I read your post. Bugs, guess they are everywhere!

MTBKush

MTBKush

yeah but to dry here im told it centipede spider hunter, or a basement centipedes.. also i think silver fish would be narrower and also more silver, this was not any silver fish iv seen in Oregon.
either way, i only found 1 and not hurting my plants so it is what it is.. a bug i do not want. lol
hope you are having a great day,
chris.
Cool, I have lady bugs on my plants. They don't seem to be harming them? Maybe they are eating the bad guys.:-)

Top Bottom