• Tagged users None
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

At work...break time special :)
IMG 0142

Sladewinters

Sladewinters

Thanks.

And I appreciate the tip but I think you are just seeing the cell phone camera pick up the 3 different bulbs I use to mix spectrums.

I use ocean forest and Pure blend pro grow only. Plenty of nitrogen.

There is a mh, hps and cmh in the room.

View attachment 690647
Now that I see the whole plant....that is an awesome looking set up. Looks like their going lateral or side by side. God I need to work on my training lol....Fuck it...I'm getting stoned!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Now that I see the whole plant....that is an awesome looking set up. Looks like their going lateral or side by side. God I need to work on my training lol....Fuck it...I'm getting stoned!

They are mostly just bent down and tied to the pot during week 2 of 12/12.

Then I stake and tie as needed to keep everything even. And use stands for shorter plants.

The goal is to get the whole plant budded down to the bottom as I have a low ceiling height.

The plants are about 30" x 30"

And here is one stripped of leaves for harvest.

IMG 5548

Critical Mass x Blue Lemon Thai

jipp

jipp

i found a stupid way to use this sticky fucking wax.
IMG 1497   Copy
IMG 1507   Copy

do not treat it like wax.. in my inside environment.. it goes hard like shatter. so i thought why am i heating it up., just use it like shatter.

so i give you az shatter-wax.. hell i named it so deal with it. hah
pre bubba!
bowl up.
chris.

jipp

jipp

oh yeah doctors says im blind in my left eye due to stress.. see him in 3 months and see if the swelling going down. lol

but when in low light my good eye as 20/20 vision.. in normal light is all glossy brite.

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom