The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

bowl up!
hope everyone is having a great day. im in a good mood even tho all i have is a up hill; battle ahead of me..
vision to get better one day, back to heal;, and get my knee fix so i can walk again and not feel; like a bum.

hah, on pills i would of just not give a fuck about getting to walk again.. go figure. i want to at least be able;e to drive a stick again.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Right guys im looking 4 a whole new way of doing my plants iv had good results in the past but keep getting light fluffy buds i have 8 seedlings ready to go and would like to try a new route all suggestions are welcome just want to try something new i have a 1.5m x 1.5m x 1.8m tent 600w hps 600w led 17 litre smart pots 4inch outlet 4inch inlet and willing to try any feed schedule and any soil thanks in advance .......... happy farming

I have a simple effective pretty common method. I just use ocean forest from seedling or cutting and transplant every 2-3 weeks. 16 oz. party cup. Then 1 gallon nursery pot. Then the final 3 gallon.

Water only up to 7 weeks in veg under my t-5's then in flower I just mix 5ml to 15 ml Pure blend pro grow and water with the nutes every time until the end. Tapering up with growth and back down as they finish.

I also add 20% perlite to the soil and make sure it is fully mixed and has no clumps.

That's it. Nugs made top shelf at the dispensary and patients are all loyal and impatient. Pun semi intended.

With 600 watts in your size tent I always got good density. Over feeding can ruin that with overgrowth on some strains. They kind of come apart at the end.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a simple effective pretty common method. I just use ocean forest from seedling or cutting and transplant every 2-3 weeks. 16 oz. party cup. Then 1 gallon nursery pot. Then the final 3 gallon.

Water only up to 7 weeks in veg under my t-5's then in flower I just mix 5ml to 15 ml Pure blend pro grow and water with the nutes every time until the end. Tapering up with growth and back down as they finish.

I also add 20% perlite to the soil and make sure it is fully mixed and has no clumps.

That's it. Nugs made top shelf at the dispensary and patients are all loyal and impatient. Pun semi intended.

With 600 watts in your size tent I always got good density. Over feeding can ruin that with overgrowth on some strains. They kind of come apart at the end.

Keep it simple..
In GH. same holes every year..
I amend with a bag of Ocean forest and a bucket of chicken/goat manure when planting, do a black out harvest 1st week July, and a fall harvest mid to end Oct......
Water when needed 3 days or so a good soak PH 7.0 , holes are 3 feet deep and 2.5 feet wide or so.
Add a bucket manure mix every 3 weeks or so, will get up to 110 Degrees daytime, in the Solex house with real good ventilation plants thrive..
White Hash plant X g13...
Gnash2

In da house....

MTBKush

MTBKush

starting to frost up man.

cant wait to see what it does. seems autos are a crap shoot.. either way it will be fun to watch yeah.

im waiting to hear from the surgeon. i was told could be 10 days which sucks.

hope you are having a great day.
chris.
Hi Chris! Yes she getting frosty. She looks happy I think?
My day went well thank you.
I hope you don't need surgery. If you do let's hope it will be a easy fix.
I read your morning sickness is gone , good news! :-)
I had a touch of it a couple weeks back when I stopped the valium. I was taking that for close to 20 years. Still taking my Percocet for now. I am so confused about the new drug laws here. But our medical marijuana program is still being worked out, until it is all settled it is best I stay on them.
Have a good day!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
cleaned up at the Easter sale at the Salvation army 20 bucks fill the bag scored some awesome Hawaiian shirts for collection 15 or so as well as leisure pants will post pics some classics...
Went back to bed daybreak will go milk now

MTBKush

MTBKush

Keep it simple..
In GH. same holes every year..
I amend with a bag of Ocean forest and a bucket of chicken/goat manure when planting, do a black out harvest 1st week July, and a fall harvest mid to end Oct......
Water when needed 3 days or so a good soak PH 7.0 , holes are 3 feet deep and 2.5 feet wide or so.
Add a bucket manure mix every 3 weeks or so, will get up to 110 Degrees daytime, in the Solex house with real good ventilation plants thrive..
White Hash plant X g13...
View attachment 691484
In da house....
That's a winner chickenman!

jipp

jipp

good morning. hope you all are having a great day.

im doing the best i can.. depression comes and go. some times its heavy other times i can ignore it.. but its just part of the game of withdrawals.. yeah man i hear ya on the law @MTBKush i hope you start to feeling better with out hurting your self.. i should of not tried to do to much.. stupid personality.. all in or why bother. oh well.
lets get high my friend. how is the auto?

and my plants are still alive ( some how ) the babys are hungry tho.. COB l;lighting hid it from me till; it was real;l;y bad.. sucks not being able to l;ook at your plants under regular light. heh.
IMG 1597   Copy

got some sand for my plants. :d
IMG 1596

chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Right guys im looking 4 a whole new way of doing my plants iv had good results in the past but keep getting light fluffy buds i have 8 seedlings ready to go and would like to try a new route all suggestions are welcome just want to try something new i have a 1.5m x 1.5m x 1.8m tent 600w hps 600w led 17 litre smart pots 4inch outlet 4inch inlet and willing to try any feed schedule and any soil thanks in advance .......... happy farming
organic,amended soil,layerd,plain bio buzz + ewc on top.ive grown all styles.you wont get dwc yield,but you'll never grow better bud...bar non..

Top Bottom