The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

@420 lyfePpP lets get high yo.

some maiden.

hey @incogneato i have your own chopp music.. fresh maiden track ready to rock your girls little egos. laughs

just let me know when dinner bell rings. :D

chris.
You are right on time brotha, they're gonna get the chop today!
Here are a few more pics of the almost ready Blue Lemon Thai.

View attachment 696928 View attachment 696929 View attachment 696930
I really respect your garden brotha, what size pots do you flower in? And what time can I come help you trim/ smoke that blue lemon Thai? Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You are right on time brotha, they're gonna get the chop today!

I really respect your garden brotha, what size pots do you flower in? And what time can I come help you trim/ smoke that blue lemon Thai? Lol

Thanks man. I am still using 3 gallon nursery pots but they are becoming a little tippy with my current results.

And stop by anytime. I got some nicely cured BLT.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Look what we found
Sprouts from last years outdoor
13 babies
Will let em rip
IMG 0335
IMG 0336

TheRemer

TheRemer

I found Jordan of the isle has blue god. And the next thing from them at the bottom suggestions was gods blue diesel.

But no gods blue cough found which leads me to think it is blue god x strawberry cough?

Or some Jordan testers? Where did you get them?
I got them from the Vancouver seed bank, but it's not on their listes, that's what the label says, God's blue cough, and small letters Jordan of the islands.

IMG 20170502 192642
MTBKush

MTBKush

Good morning everyone! I hope all is well around the world?
Well the Cheese is turning amber! Finally I am getting to witness this process. I never saw this before, cause of factors out of my control.
So in the next couple days she gets chopped!
I have to say it is a great smoke! Not great out of this world! LOL! It has such a pleasant taste and fragrance. @kief sweat thank you!!!

Stoney M

Stoney M

I found Jordan of the isle has blue god. And the next thing from them at the bottom suggestions was gods blue diesel.

But no gods blue cough found which leads me to think it is blue god x strawberry cough?

Or some Jordan testers? Where did you get them?
I have a strawberry cough seed from sensi seed bank. Wonder if it's part of the same strain somewhere down the line.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Good morning everyone! I hope all is well around the world?
Well the Cheese is turning amber! Finally I am getting to witness this process. I never saw this before, cause of factors out of my control.
So in the next couple days she gets chopped!
I have to say it is a great smoke! Not great out of this world! LOL! It has such a pleasant taste and fragrance. @kief sweat thank you!!!
I am happy for you man, iv noticed the bud I grow is way better than alot that's out there, probably cus we love our plants more, anywhos I'm just trying to say, it's the bomb, cus it's yo baby. Looks very tasty btw.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Love how beef cake these look, what strain are they, very cool, looking like crocodile leafs

Could be something like cherry slider, scotts OG, Lemchem, Blueberry, I found a seed or two from last years OD in my personal maybe 3 or so total..
Way cool they slept during winter..

Latest posts

Top Bottom