The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Went kayaking with Mrs. MMG on the local river for a few hours yesterday. Perfect weather and we never even leave town for these runs.

As much as I love the adrenaline sports in Colorado. The peaceful and beautiful scenic Michigan river float is one of the most peaceful and relaxing outdoor type activities I have done.

We have seen much wildlife the last few years on the rivers. 25 turtles all lined up on a downed log. 4' Salmon jumping over the kayak when its eggs below are disturbed. A fin cut my cheek when that startling shit happened.

And a Blue Herron. As tall as me was standing silently right on the other side of a tree and some bushes while I was having a smoke.

The blue Herron is a huge bird. With 6' wingspan it looks like. I did not notice it at first. It was still and quiet until out eyes met. It was hoping I didn't see it and it panicked and let out a weird "squaw" sound.

And it flapped twice and flew right up river just over the surface of the water. It looked amazing as it bank turned the corner and disappeared.

This landing is known as "Broken out Bridge".

IMG 6079
IMG 6081
IMG 6082

TheRemer

TheRemer

My LST Hindu rocking the kasba
Went kayaking with Mrs. MMG on the local river for a few hours yesterday. Perfect weather and we never even leave town for these runs.

As much as I love the adrenaline sports in Colorado. The peaceful and beautiful scenic Michigan river float is one of the most peaceful and relaxing outdoor type activities I have done.

We have seen much wildlife the last few years on the rivers. 25 turtles all lined up on a downed log. 4' Salmon jumping over the kayak when its eggs below are disturbed. A fin cut my cheek when that startling shit happened.

And a Blue Herron. As tall as me was standing silently right on the other side of a tree and some bushes while I was having a smoke.

The blue Herron is a huge bird. With 6' wingspan it looks like. I did not notice it at first. It was still and quiet until out eyes met. It was hoping I didn't see it and it panicked and let out a weird "squaw" sound.

And it flapped twice and flew right up river just over the surface of the water. It looked amazing as it bank turned the corner and disappeared.

This landing is known as "Broken out Bridge".

View attachment 705303 View attachment 705304 View attachment 705305
You like live in the most beautiful part of the world there.

Top Bottom