The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

It's a long way back from hell. Chemdog #4 gave me heavy chills.
IMG 2699

IMG 2701

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey bud how's it goin? Me just laying down. . Got some NUKEM dabs. Feel like I am
600 lbs .. Hurt to move. I get a lift for me tomorrow. . Big changes to my life man . My wife is awesome, till death do us part. She takes seriously. I'm so lucky or I'd be dead already
I'm going to try and get a lil sleep .

jipp

jipp

Hey bud how's it goin? Me just laying down. . Got some NUKEM dabs. Feel like I am
600 lbs .. Hurt to move. I get a lift for me tomorrow. . Big changes to my life man . My wife is awesome, till death do us part. She takes seriously. I'm so lucky or I'd be dead already
yeah that is fantastic you found a good women bro. best any of us could ask for. nuke dabs sounds pretty kick ass. me you know just living in my head trying to leanr to think again.. i was a zombie for so many years.. but im not sure i can get my brain to function normal again. laughs

legs not healing so fast. but what the fuck.
one day at a time.

a lift thats cool. make best of these days. and being most comfortable you can.. best any of us can do bro.

yeah man, lets get ripped!
be sure to come back and hit me up,
we have dabs!

dab face for life yo!
Dab Face

heh, dab up my friend.
rock on,
chris.

incogneato

incogneato

Hospital bed in the living room with the pain pump next to me ☺.lol
Sending you some good vibes bro.
Sounds lie a good woman! God bless bro. Rest up

keiksweat

keiksweat

that'll be the big globs ya dabbing...lol

Top Bottom