The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

IMG 5405
IMG 5407
@420 lyfePpP ....I have 8 beans left I want to share in his honor the way he shared the love....Please please only if ya can grow these bad boys as soon as ya get 'em...hit me in DM. ty...keep it lit and keep it green!
RK

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat .... Ya need to start a new thread pal...in 420 honor...u started this one when?! and why? lmao? hope u r well!! I am lets jus say yea! anyhow!
I'm here you old fucker...lol. Good to hear a few of the old crew still rocking on...yeah 420lyfeppp.....man,that shit knocked me for six bro.new he was ill ,but you know how it is.always think things will be ok. devastated mike,loved that kid...true ,honest,genuine bloke...rare breed these days.old school,like us mike...
what you got going on bro?I'm out of bud....hahahaha..killing me dude..gotta sort out something soon.every time I get a taste off someone.im happy,but instantly deflated....its never got a patch on our home grown,supersoil,fiya bro..never..

keiksweat

keiksweat

im doing alright bro.. just healing, getting ready to go get medicated under the stars..

yeah man im gonna pop these along with 2 other sativa hybrids.
we see what happens.
View attachment 717452

we see what happens.. but yeah i harvest real soon.

they look like shit with yellow leafs but they getting ripe.
View attachment 717453 View attachment 717456 View attachment 717455 View attachment 717454
chris.
mate,if that's your first attempt....sssshhiitt bro...killing it there mate.can you see much difference between the buds under the led panel,and the cobs???

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

I'm here you old fucker...lol. Good to hear a few of the old crew still rocking on...yeah 420lyfeppp.....man,that shit knocked me for six bro.new he was ill ,but you know how it is.always think things will be ok. devastated mike,loved that kid...true ,honest,genuine bloke...rare breed these days.old school,like us mike...
what you got going on bro?I'm out of bud....hahahaha..killing me dude..gotta sort out something soon.every time I get a taste off someone.im happy,but instantly deflated....its never got a patch on our home grown,supersoil,fiya bro..never..
Psssh! u me both! been outta that highgrade I grew! Its coming tho...Stacked on beans...got sum that run a long while...Amd sum dat dont...when your ready lemme know...And yea bro 420lyfeppp...stunned

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

yea bro I sent those out to jipp as my hands were full @ the time...so happy I did! I have a few more in my vault but my vault is not here with me atm...or I woukd be crack a lacking! i lost the other stuff he sent due to destruction of my garden! be well friend! anyone see @Buddaone1 ?! Hit me bro! got sum new hawaiian and others from snow!
Yeah im still lurking lol. When i went on vaca came back to mites everywhere and root rot. Had to toss a few girls away. Getting back on track. 2 blrxbps which im trying to decide on calling either black lime poision or black poison reserve, 1 tombs, 2 rd, 2 mks. The bloodline is a male and jbk going into bud. The jbk is one hell of a grower about 3"-6" a day. And a pic for chickenman

20170706 115349
20170706 115333
20170706 115319
20170706 115301
20170706 115240
20170706 115219
20170706 115234
20170702 161506
20170702 161446
20170617 191213
jipp

jipp

mate,if that's your first attempt....sssshhiitt bro...killing it there mate.can you see much difference between the buds under the led panel,and the cobs???
the COb has a bit better penetration.. but to be honest no not much difference between these two lights.. other than the cob was 400 compared to 100.00 for the LED. id pay the extra 300 just to have none purple light LOL.. yeah man for the money buy 3 100.00 leds and have even more light.

T5 for veg all day tho :D

yeah first grow. its just a blur really. so it is what it is..
for a real comparison id have to grow the same strain again, train teh same etc.. but yeah man they work fuck the haters who hate on LED.. with out them i could not grow it be to hot.

ill have to hold off on the beans from leafy as they are 2 weeks longer than the other two strains so ill need to get 2 more sativa 9-10 week strains.. so its on the next grows list.

miss him already, dab up!
dab face1
Dab Face

chris.

jipp

jipp

Yeah im still lurking lol. When i went on vaca came back to mites everywhere and root rot. Had to toss a few girls away. Getting back on track. 2 blrxbps which im trying to decide on calling either black lime poision or black poison reserve, 1 tombs, 2 rd, 2 mks. The bloodline is a male and jbk going into bud. The jbk is one hell of a grower about 3"-6" a day. And a pic for chickenman
that goat is rocking out. hhe cool pictures

chris.

jipp

jipp

good shit pal! the sativa and chocolope...you run them hard bro! from our Pal 420...Bless his soul man! i want a cut from those beans bro...jus for fuck sakes!
yeah bro, ill save you a cut. im gonna hold off on popping them as i have no way to take clones yet etc.. until it gets cooler.. i need 2 other sativa strains that will grow with these with out issue.

so when i pop them soon ill hook you up with a cut..

thanks again, i honestly thought i was holding onto them for you :D

chris.

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

say what? on that BLRxBPS! dying to see pics of anything from that..is that that Bllodknot you show?

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

the COb has a bit better penetration.. but to be honest no not much difference between these two lights.. other than the cob was 400 compared to 100.00 for the LED. id pay the extra 300 just to have none purple light LOL.. yeah man for the money buy 3 100.00 leds and have even more light.

T5 for veg all day tho :D

yeah first grow. its just a blur really. so it is what it is..
for a real comparison id have to grow the same strain again, train teh same etc.. but yeah man they work fuck the haters who hate on LED.. with out them i could not grow it be to hot.

ill have to hold off on the beans from leafy as they are 2 weeks longer than the other two strains so ill need to get 2 more sativa 9-10 week strains.. so its on the next grows list.

miss him already, dab up!
dab face1
View attachment 717625
chris.
start growing perpetual bro

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

say what? on that BLRxBPS! dying to see pics of anything from that..is that that Bllodknot you show?
These 2 ar the blrxbps should i call it black poison reserve or black lime poison? They seem to be female so far and yeah the big plant was jbk it was hard keeping it from growing into the light kept growing so much. Saw a hair or two so should be fem but i'm guessing its gunna stretch like all hell especially with the 16-24 week bloom

20170706 115349
20170706 115333
keiksweat

keiksweat

These 2 ar the blrxbps should i call it black poison reserve or black lime poison? They seem to be female so far and yeah the big plant was jbk it was hard keeping it from growing into the light kept growing so much. Saw a hair or two so should be fem but i'm guessing its gunna stretch like all hell especially with the 16-24 week bloom
24 week bloom...sshhhiit bro,could do three crops by then..lol

Top Bottom