The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

Jelly. Bomb seeds has nice looking gear
Oooo new seed day........lol iv just getting some Dr kippling incredible bulk,Power plant,Bubble bomb from bomb seeds and cherry bomb has any1 ran these befor and what they like if you have thanks in advance.........happy farming

Bodean

Bodean

i wanted to buy thc bomb and gorilla bomb aswell but short on funds lol the wife would flip her nut if she knew half of what i spent lol
I just had to tell my wife how much I spent lol. I was nervous but she took it alright. Had an order in here and my card was declined for some reason so I thought the order was nullified. So I purchased beans elsewhere only to have my order here go through a week later. Double order double cash spent wife agro increased by 100. Lol
Needless to say, won't be buying beans for awhile :)

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

I just had to tell my wife how much I spent lol. I was nervous but she took it alright. Had an order in here and my card was declined for some reason so I thought the order was nullified. So I purchased beans elsewhere only to have my order here go through a week later. Double order double cash spent wife agro increased by 100. Lol
Needless to say, won't be buying beans for awhile :)
i did the same ordered from bomb seeds when i was half cut and forgot about and then ordered the Dr Kippling the other day. Both of them turned up today i had to tell the wife some were freebees lol

incogneato

incogneato

i agree but dude this depression has made it really hard for me to go in public i just do not want to deal wit people just like on pills man.. hell the old guy next door wants lunch gain and i keep brushing it off how fucked up is that.. oh well yeah man a night out on the town could get me back in tune with life. laughs

im sure im bound to be a hermit broken up in the mountains with my herb and shrooms.

chrs.
Some food for thought brotha, if what you are doing in life right now isn't making you happy then change what you are doing. Don't further commit to what's making you unhappy. Instead, sac up and step out of the depression cacoon and make some changes. I had to do the same. Nothing drastic but small changes until I found a way to be happy with my life. You can't change everything that makes you unhappy but you can change your mindset to be happy. As untrue as it seems you are in control of your happiness. Choose to be happy bro. It takes constant self reprogramming but that's what it will take. Instead of being down about something, be thankful for something that's positive. I know it sounds flaky but it really is just a matter of what perspective you choose to look at shit from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom