The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

no dude you were accurate.. i am a old geezer.. been through the ringer.. its sorta badge of honer hah iv made it 42 fucking years.

now get the fuck off my lawn, err if i had grass that is. fuknh desetr1

Ha I actually chuckled out loud at this. Got some weird looks...

TheRemer

TheRemer

Ooooh sorry. The old 'mistaking a Canadian for an American. To be fair, you could have been Yugoslavian and it would be the same thing lol
Ahahaha I have no clue what that means. But honestly I don't give.a fuck what they say I am. As long as I can live how I like to live. Right. Drinks another beer. 3 cans down. Mmm Damn I guess if they say what you are is what you eat I'm a Milwaukee dude. Beers are flwoin like water.

TheRemer

TheRemer

:speechless::puke2:
i can try i have no clue how much he wll give if any or if ill even collect it right... so lets get some pollen first then ill hook you up.
Thanks dawg. Just wear gloves when you do it to him, and wash your hands before you eat.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Shrimp Louie salad
IMG 0589

Last time in San Francisco at a fancy sea food restaurant had a crab Louie no way near as good as my home made Salad Louie's ...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Taking a break from the river till later in the week...
Got a release from the warden for an over night at Kamp howdy..

Solo, I like some time by myself if it feels right may so some shrooms..
Morning coffee, mid day brunch then a nice dinner about darkthirty.
Last outing myyounger friends could not believe the way I fished. 4 hours in the morning on the oars or fishing, no break even for a joint.
The time just flys by a full day is over before I know it and sometimes I over do it a bit..
So it will be a full day then bedtime at darkthirty for sure..
Brunch
French press coffee with heavy cream.
scrambled eggs with goat cheese.
Kale sautéed in butter.
Howdy chop
Howdy ccccccccccc

BACON!!!

Dinner
Pre made tomato alfredo over rigatoni noodles, heat...Eat....
Garden salad blu cheese dressing.
Home made sourdough garlic bread..
Gallon of fresh goat milk..
Honey, orange, lemon water..

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
That checken blew our minds, roasted in Weber Kettle over native woods, sage, juniper, scrub oak.
Stuffed with my mothers stuffing after a long hard day fishing it was insane..

dan1989

dan1989

Ahahaha I have no clue what that means. But honestly I don't give.a fuck what they say I am. As long as I can live how I like to live. Right. Drinks another beer. 3 cans down. Mmm Damn I guess if they say what you are is what you eat I'm a Milwaukee dude. Beers are flwoin like water.

Well without explaining the whole thing, I wasn't being rude :) Canadians are cool, very nice people, at least from what I can tell from the two or three I've met in the past. Plus @420 lyfePpP who is sadly not with us anymore. What a nice guy he was :/

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

Well without explaining the whole thing, I wasn't being rude :) Canadians are cool, very nice people, at least from what I can tell from the two or three I've met in the past. Plus @420 lyfePpP who is sadly not with us anymore. What a nice guy he was :/
thank u for letting us know bro! be well!

TheRemer

TheRemer

Sall g man. You are a cool dude aswell. Alot of the people on this site are cool. Even if they have different opinions everyone seems to unite at the end of the day. Cheers.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
a lil summin to keep the itch off!
OD the way to go IMO..
The wind, rain, temp variations, getting pounded by bad weather makes for a much more resilient plant IMO.
Never had a mite on OD plants..were 6200 feet in elevation.
Just caged mine today. They start out a bit slow getting adapted to temps high 90s but the nights here are in the 50s and 60s them in just a few days bang zoom to the moon....

Top Bottom