The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Just did my chicken chores, prolly not on a scale like urs, I have 5 egg layers. Not that guy when it come to butchering. Ours have names lol, don't get me wrong, if I jus got off the mayflower then I'd be different, next year two more chickens an 2 goats. I really like it. It keeps me at home an out of trouble an a feeling of accomplishments when things keep working, living an producing, must be that whole what makes ya tick thing.
and what is missing in society... even tho i have n
Coop, chickens, gardens
man you living it.. that is what i would like.

jipp

jipp

i hate when i try to respond and i have some random thought i never completed and or forgot to post and it fucks shit all up. .
sigh. bowl up.

jipp

jipp

my first fucking pepper yo, y9ou fuckers better celebrate with me!
IMG 5668

IMG 5669

how do you know when a jalapeno pepper is ripe?
party on wayne! ( ever feel old thinking you said something no one will get the reference too. heh )

1816 House

1816 House

Coop, chickens, gardens
I'd needs lots n lots of chickens.
I have a transient coyote pack (60-80 lb ones), resident fox and semi resident fisher, she raises her brood here every year.
The neighbor's chicken coop was raided, complete mayhem...another neighbor was raided last week, and the missing cat posters keep popping up. No more woodchucks, chipmunks, skunks, or porcupines though.

I still am fond of the little devils and their blood curling screams at midnight.
Can't get a photo, I keep screaming and running for the house when it appears.
This is what Mama looks like when she's in a good mood.
Ferocious wild animal fisher teeth snow

jipp

jipp

is it possible to ignore followers? i mean i have people iv never seen say a fucking word let alone say shit to me in the forum following my dumb ass. they can use the search function like everyone else or read my shit daily either or.

bowl up.

Stoney M

Stoney M

My 1st Scrog attempt with big Buddha cheese. Proper gave myself a challenge with these girls as they normally grow 1 main stem with a few small side branches. Manage to top these 3 times between rooting the cuts, then a second time after
IMG 3740
IMG 3742
IMG 3744
IMG 3746
IMG 3748
IMG 3752
being transplanted then a 3rd time 2 weeks before flipped.

Top Bottom