The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoney M

Stoney M

Few shots from tonight. 37 days into flower. Lovely dank cheese smell building up.
Big Buddha Cheese Scrog attempt.
IMG 3792
IMG 3796
IMG 3798
IMG 3800
IMG 3802

stiffneck

stiffneck

Anybody ever heard of Dirt brothers genetics? I had an extra MBM2 I traded some guy for some seeds. He said he had won some cups before with this strain called blue mountain kush. He said it was a cross between a kandahar Afghanistan strain and Joe's cut romulan. Anybody have any insight into this?

Received 1561703937208332
S

Seaniedub

Hey guys! So this is somewhat my first grow 2 white widow autos from nirvana both about 45-50 days from seed im using gh flora trio with calimagic in cocoloco but it appears to be something wrong with one of them. I noticed a few alittle lighter green fan leaves that happen to have sometype of spots on them. Any info or help would be awesome!

20170813 151001
20170813 150955
20170813 151100
20170813 151051
20170813 151123
20170813 151043
20170813 150951
20170813 151129
20170813 151133
Dan789

Dan789

Anybody ever heard of Dirt brothers genetics? I had an extra MBM2 I traded some guy for some seeds. He said he had won some cups before with this strain called blue mountain kush. He said it was a cross between a kandahar Afghanistan strain and Joe's cut romulan. Anybody have any insight into this?
That looks fantastic, wish that was in my garden, good job.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Haha... not my grow but it's a picture of the strain blue mountain kush. I have 13 fat seeds and was just wondering if anybody had any info on this.... the guy said he had won cups and that it had not been put into circulation.... guess I will have to pop them and see!

keiksweat

keiksweat

wuddup everyone..hows ya all doing?? Jipp,mike,houser,budda,dan the cockney bloke...lol..and not forgetting mtbkush..and all the others...chicken man...mj,too many to mention....sorry ain't been around..real busy....no bud,doing my nut in...hahaha..

TheRemer

TheRemer

wuddup everyone..hows ya all doing?? Jipp,mike,houser,budda,dan the cockney bloke...lol..and not forgetting mtbkush..and all the others...chicken man...mj,too many to mention....sorry ain't been around..real busy....no bud,doing my nut in...hahaha..
Super quiet on this thread right now.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My generations music changed the world.....
In fond memory of my Friend Joe.
Just like Bob his singing came from a very special place, Joes stage actions were not an act, that was Joe feeling the music..
Miss ya man, we always parted ways with a long hug and Joe would say..
Love ya man...
He also told me prior to his passing, I will not be able to beat this mate, but its alright. I have lived an amazing life and am very happy, he looked my right in the eye and proceded with the hug and the last love ya man I ever heard...
RIP Joe will join some of your remains up at Howdy someday and we will forever listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock our souls...

Last edited:
1816 House

1816 House

Wow, saw John Duffy like 30+ times with Seldom Scene, they played twice a week in Alexandria VA.
I listened to alot of Bluegrass, lots of West Va peeps in our neighborhood, they would take us to the shows.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, saw John Duffy like 30+ times with Seldom Scene, they played twice a week in Alexandria VA.
I listened to alot of Bluegrass, lots of West Va peeps in our neighborhood, they would take us to the shows.

OH OH OH!!! Seldom Secene
Thursday nights at the Birchemere
I worked for united airlines and I flew out for several shows from Denver . John starling was in the band...
Got banned...was out back behind dumpster and bouncer or someone called cops for smoking a joint. they searched my bag found recording device and several beers of which I was drinking during the show..
another time they played Boulder, I was there. They went on tour to Bay Area, played Great amercian music hall. Paly High school.
They flew out of Denver after Boulder show and I sat next to T Michael Coleman and John himself. What a card...
We got backstage both nights. John was in classic form. He had a porta bar, a small case holding couple bottles, shot glasses the whole deal, stepped out for a cig or two as well.
Also a band called Chesapeake with T Michael and Mike Aldridge, also Ben eldridge as I recall went on tour with Doc Watson, played a show in Boulder and I met Doc backstage and had dinner with him and band. Now Doc was just about as good as it gets, a mighty fine fella we sat in the sun and chatted will never forget the special time with Doc.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom