Stoney M

Stoney M

IMG 3859
IMG 3860
IMG 3861
IMG 3863
IMG 3865
IMG 3866
I have a mutant pineapple chunk atm and I've just noticed it has 2 heads. (Untouched so far) but it seems what was the main head has been taken over by a second... not seen this before, especially without picking anything so far.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Our friend Dustin..on the job in the Montana wild..
Dustin1

we have 3 kids we sorta adopted..
Dustin majored in wildlife biology at western State.
He won several awards top wildlife biologist student in the state, honored for his work with underprivileged kids in the field..
He applied for and got a job with Idaho state dept. of wildlife as head of a crew that studies fisheries.
one of his jobs is researching wild trout in the high country, catch on a fly rod measure and take tally of fish caught conditions etc..
We call these folks our farm kids..
We are very proud of all three. Dustin came out to us that he is gay..
Ok well we still love you no big deal for us..
That gave him courage to come out to his family who were shocked at first but accepted him, he is a very special person..
the other couple are very special as well.
all three were roommates in college and Dustin was wondering before we met what the fucks up with you two hanging with such old folks, they commented we are the coolest folks around and we all live in a circle filled with love.
The gal is studying naturopathic medicine and its so much work only about 25% of students make it thru the 5 yr program to get the degree.
I wish I had a half million to pay her college fees.
These kids want to make the world a better place and they surely will do their part..
Smart, funny, love to cook and eat, great folks..
We all lucky to have found each other that's for sure..

Top Bottom