The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Hi jipp. Ok . With dad for the last day, possible ever. Fly back tomorrow . We go to the oncologist today. He is going down fast. Peace broski!

Bodean

Bodean

Good morning Jipp. How are you feeling today? Hope you're doing well bro.

jipp

jipp

Hi jipp. Ok . With dad for the last day, possible ever. Fly back tomorrow . We go to the oncologist today. He is going down fast. Peace broski!
sorry to hear that. :( i wish i had something i could say to make you feel better.
enjoy what time you have with him. memories will last. make him as comfy as you can.

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

Thanks ! His wife is such a controlling bitch and making things so difficult! But ya, totally . Hope your well bro! Glad your going out for some chill time with the chickzterz

jipp

jipp

Thanks ! His wife is such a controlling bitch and making things so difficult! But ya, totally . Hope your well bro! Glad your going out for some chill time with the chickzterz

yeah, we see what happens. one day at a time.. id like to tho, camping sounds relaxing.

jipp

jipp

i am going to go take a shower. maybe it will make me feel better. be back in a bit.

jipp

jipp

well im clean but do not feel any better. laughs.
i asked for a ride yesterday to get some shatter and i got the same bullshit.. the store.. FUCK YOUR STORE>

jipp

jipp

you know i asked my step dad for a ride to the hospital the night before i hurt my good leg.. bujt he said no.. he had to get up to go to the s tore.

DAT

DAT

Jipp you can call 911 or get a taxi. Your step father sounds like a selfish inconsiderate jerk. Scrape together some cash for a bus tix out to chicks and make some cash working for him so you can get the medical attention you need. This could be a real game changer for you jipp. Don't you want to get better? Your going to have to exit your comfort zone at home get the fuck out . What's the worst that could happen? Sounds like your pretty fuckin miserable right now.

jipp

jipp

yeah, i do not care any more. it does not matter.. i do not even care if he reads this anymore.. worse he can do is kick me out.

jipp

jipp

the store is there life.. so be it.

yeah maybe next month.. i have to buy clothes and shit since none of mine fit now.
need some meds so hopefully i can get a ride tomorrow.

jipp

jipp

Jipp you can call 911 or get a taxi. Your step father sounds like a selfish inconsiderate jerk. Scrape together some cash for a bus tix out to chicks and make some cash working for him so you can get the medical attention you need. This could be a real game changer for you jipp. Don't you want to get better? Your going to have to exit your comfort zone at home get the fuck out . What's the worst that could happen? Sounds like your pretty fuckin miserable right now.

yeah, but you remember the mental condition i was when hurt my self.. i could not take care of my self.

i was mentally ill. my step dad has no compassion hah and my mom is gonna work her self to death with the fucking store.. he see a homeless person the side of the street and say.. are you to stupid to get off the street. no never mind mental illness. he sees it way different.. he is a cynical asshole..

but that is him i guess.. no surprise there..

so the whole time i wa son pills he just looked at me as being stupid.

DAT

DAT

I love that Metallica song, it's a great song. Been going through old pictures and slides today . Picked up this wierd smoking device yesterday . It has a built in lighter. You unscrew the middle and put the weed in .
IMG 3799

N

Newber

Harvested 2 60 day wonders today (day 62!), the other 4 are more williams wonder than ruderalis i guess, but a week more and they will take their place. Ill snap a pick when lights come on.

Snapchat 616849287
Snapchat 1787531500
S

Shawnery

Late to the party but new to growing, so here you go.

This is my first attempt to grow af5er being medical in California for over 20 years. What a waste of money!

5x5x6 grow room
4xCree Cob
6x5 gallon with res RDWC
SCROG setup 5x4
3 x Golden Ticket strain
3 x Blue Dream

20170929 161115
20170929 161133
20170922 131403
20170930 114904
20170930 114845
N

Newber

Late to the party but new to growing, so here you go.

This is my first attempt to grow af5er being medical in California for over 20 years. What a waste of money!

5x5x6 grow room
4xCree Cob
6x5 gallon with res RDWC
SCROG setup 5x4
3 x Golden Ticket strain
3 x Blue Dream

Nice set up. Still not to dwc yet but one day ill take the dive. Gotta recoup some money from these LEDS first

Latest posts

Top Bottom