The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Good morning Jipp! Hope your pleasantly medicated bro. I'm already scootin' about on my lift. Can't wait to get home to some smoke and the girls.

im smoking some akorn x brian berry cough (from dan ) with pollen from the 93, and i got a bunch of seeds from her. and i am smoking some kush mixed with the akorn.

this is tester nugs., hopefully i wont smoke it all before i get to jar it. heh

bowl up! well i will for you till you get home.

hope your day continues to be fantastic. im doing ok.
no more trippy hash. that stuff was good.

but this akorn/kush salad. is a good body high.
so yeah, im relaxed. tired tho. did not sleep well not like i ever do tho.

Bodean

Bodean

im smoking some akorn x brian berry cough (from dan ) with pollen from the 93, and i got a bunch of seeds from her. and i am smoking some kush mixed with the akorn.

this is tester nugs., hopefully i wont smoke it all before i get to jar it. heh

bowl up! well i will for you till you get home.

hope your day continues to be fantastic. im doing ok.
no more trippy hash. that stuff was good.

but this akorn/kush salad. is a good body high.
so yeah, im relaxed. tired tho. did not sleep well not like i ever do tho.
That akornberrycough sounds delicious! Yeah smoke for me. Work is slow and still have 8 more hours to kill. Hopefully you can get a nap in bro. I got some reno gear in going to be popping some of that soon. The tangiexc99 and hyper cherry pie and kashmir99 up first.

Bodean

Bodean

So I noticed this past weekend my light was kicking on for an hour during lights out because I bumped the timer pins I guess. But my question is how long will that set them back? I think it's been like that for at least a week and a half. I notice slower growth already. No nanners though.

jipp

jipp

not so sure about the time. yeah, there is fire in the reno gear for sure.
my seedlings are off to a good start.
i have a appointment with a doctor, so that is good.

yeah ill smoke for ya until you can get home.

incogneato

incogneato

That akornberrycough sounds delicious! Yeah smoke for me. Work is slow and still have 8 more hours to kill. Hopefully you can get a nap in bro. I got some reno gear in going to be popping some of that soon. The tangiexc99 and hyper cherry pie and kashmir99 up first.
Same here fellas, 8 1/2 to go for me but i toasted some starfighter x longbottomleaf on the way in. The good thing is we do 4 10's so im off for the weekend after today. Thays funny, i was thinking of doing the tangiexc99, kasmir 99, and hyper blue cherry magoo soon. I did that timer pin thing twice last grow. Once was probably 2-3 days the second time was a day. I pulled everything at 9 weeks. It will probably set you back a week. Just really watch for nanners in the next few weeks.

Bodean

Bodean

Same here fellas, 8 1/2 to go for me but i toasted some starfighter x longbottomleaf on the way in. The good thing is we do 4 10's so im off for the weekend after today. Thays funny, i was thinking of doing the tangiexc99, kasmir 99, and hyper blue cherry magoo soon. I did that timer pin thing twice last grow. Once was probably 2-3 days the second time was a day. I pulled everything at 9 weeks. It will probably set you back a week. Just really watch for nanners in the next few weeks.
Good to know that. I was worried. Gotta keep the stash flowing so I can smoke smoke smoke! I noticed nuts on some lowers of the white bubba haze but I hacked all that off to stretch her legs. Have a good weekend man. Would be nice to have a 4day work week.

incogneato

incogneato

Good to know that. I was worried. Gotta keep the stash flowing so I can smoke smoke smoke! I noticed nuts on some lowers of the white bubba haze but I hacked all that off to stretch her legs. Have a good weekend man. Would be nice to have a 4day work week.
Haha, yea im at that good point of full jars and 9 diff flavors to pick from. Spoiled really lol. Tough call on that white bubba bro. If it was me i might cull it. A few nanners up top is one thing but sacs under the skirt is true herm. How far along in flower are you is the question? Hate to see her do what my first run didi and pollinate the whole run.

Bodean

Bodean

Haha, yea im at that good point of full jars and 9 diff flavors to pick from. Spoiled really lol. Tough call on that white bubba bro. If it was me i might cull it. A few nanners up top is one thing but sacs under the skirt is true herm. How far along in flower are you is the question? Hate to see her do what my first run didi and pollinate the whole run.
Just started 5th week. I remember that happening to you with your cannalopehaze right? Yeah I might bin it. Hard for me to do though lol. Oh well just keep popping I guess. Lord knows I have plenty of beans.

incogneato

incogneato

Just started 5th week. I remember that happening to you with your cannalopehaze right? Yeah I might bin it. Hard for me to do though lol. Oh well just keep popping I guess. Lord knows I have plenty of beans.
It happened to 3 of them. All dna strains. Holy grail kush was the worst but rks and cannalope haze too. Funny thing i grew a bean from the cannalope haze herms last run for the hell of it. No herms this time, it was like a test lol. I would keep a real close eye on it bro. If they pop up again i would toast it. I know its tough but seede bud sucks. You could always reveg it and try to run it again but to me it shows herm traits and is a no for me. Plenty of other beans right?

jipp

jipp

so iv not had a good diet all year. my question is.

is it important to eat at the same time a day. i know i need a MIR for my anurizom and maybe he/she has a suggestion what i can do to get my teeth fixed so that would help with eating i bet and overall mental health.. head aches dunno from aurizem behind my left eye, that or the teeth.

incogneato

incogneato

is it important to eat at the same time a day. i know i need a MIR for my anurizom and maybe he/she has a suggestion what i can do to get my teeth fixed so that would help with eating i bet and overall mental health.. head aches dunno from aurizem behind my left eye, that or the teeth.
Yea were kinda like our plants in that regard. We like our sheduled feedings at the same times. You gotta feed yourself as good as you feed your girls bro.

Bodean

Bodean

It happened to 3 of them. All dna strains. Holy grail kush was the worst but rks and cannalope haze too. Funny thing i grew a bean from the cannalope haze herms last run for the hell of it. No herms this time, it was like a test lol. I would keep a real close eye on it bro. If they pop up again i would toast it. I know its tough but seede bud sucks. You could always reveg it and try to run it again but to me it shows herm traits and is a no for me. Plenty of other beans right?
Yeah plenty of beans. I know your right just gotta do it.

Bodean

Bodean

Yeah eating on schedule helps. I have digestive issues so.I eat a light breakfast. Decent lunch and dinner pretty much on routine everyday.. Had the teeth problems too. Those can harm your health big-time. Not just the pain. But can cause cardiovascular problems and or blood infection from abcesses. I would check to see if any universities near you have a dental college. Sometimes you can get in there and have free or highly discounted work done depending on your income.

incogneato

incogneato

i feel everything i say or do is taken negative. it sucks.
depression. blah.
i need new teeth, and a balance diet and exercise.
From my own experience and from what ive seen the pills seemed to weaken my teeth. Its all about perception bro, if you're in a negative mind set you'll see things through that lense. I know, i just got out of a funk like that. Try to watch some quick motivational vids on youtube, sometimes that can boost me up.

jipp

jipp

From my own experience and from what ive seen the pills seemed to weaken my teeth. Its all about perception bro, if you're in a negative mind set you'll see things through that lense. I know, i just got out of a funk like that. Try to watch some quick motivational vids on youtube, sometimes that can boost me up.

yeah, i did a search and found some. but for now stiffneck posted a kick ass jam. so the positive motivational speak will start in a hour. its a good jam he posted. no words, whch is good since im having a hard time understanding them. i take everything negative.

lets get medicated.

Bodean

Bodean

i feel everything i say or do is taken negative. it sucks.
depression. blah.
i need new teeth, and a balance diet and exercise.
Hope I didnt say something to make you feel that way bro. You're good peeps in my book. Hang in there and hope you get to feeling better again.

incogneato

incogneato

yeah, i did a search and found some. but for now stiffneck posted a kick ass jam. so the positive motivational speak will start in a hour. its a good jam he posted. no words, whch is good since im having a hard time understanding them. i take everything negative.

lets get medicated.
Good jams are just as good! You have to be the one to change your perception. Not to get all head doc but you have to focus on the positive and say fuck it to the negative. . Which is the opposite of what your brain wants to do. For some reason our mknds will want to wallow in negativity if we get stuck there. Hopefully the upcoming season change will shake shit up for you soon bro. Stay positive homie!

Top Bottom