The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Jus got back in from the maiden voyage....this philly just luvs to run in the wide open....had the time of our lives ripping up Gieger Pass to Virginia City, Nv....Froze our asses going over donner summit....pulled over @ the summit to warm me hands and cock up and adjust my bars....fricken hands went numb with the cold...Coming back home was fricken the most amazing ride...weather was just right....My dog was to my left the whole time....To roarimg hogs and an Indian....Music to my ears....been my only ride this year....but not the last...Put on a a new tru dual exhaust....woke up the 103 cu. inches....roars now! Hehe! My pals told momma why did u let him put the exhaust on?! You created a monster....she said nope thats how the kid rides....HARD AND FAST....and like he stole it....cuz he did...it was mine....lmao! I no longer miss my 07 king! New time new era...hope all my pals are well! @keiksweat @420 lyfePpP @GreenHouser! Time to bury sum beans that cracked.....Flo x Tombs coming up
Nothin like blastin down the free road

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey guys how's it goin? Me alive . Haha . Long long day. Hope everyone is doing well and safe travels .
Seen the outside plants and colors are cool
20160928 134049
20160928 133558

Buds are super small. Not sure what the difference between the two were? First outside experience ☺ . But me and my dad grew it . .lol. medical too . But he can't indoor so I am trying to get him hooked on Lovin the plant of life . #freetheleaf ☺✌

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yep got my own beans to crack
Flo x Tombs
The 3 way choc thai x Tombs...
@420 lyfePpP dammit i fricked up the one....had alcohol on water was using for summin else....and water it with that will crack anotha

Top Bottom