The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Lovin the clolors!
Thx man. Its the only strain that i have kept throughout the years because she always tastes awesome with heavy nugs and its a good pain reliever not too couch locky either. A z of this only fills half a jar but when you break the buds up they fluff like no other

hisqueen25

hisqueen25

Si ce it broke through the dirt it looked like a mutant plant deformed leaves they weren't full but I let it go and now it's growing normal leaves but it's small as hell.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Si ce it broke through the dirt it looked like a mutant plant deformed leaves they weren't full but I let it go and now it's growing normal leaves but it's small as hell.
Yeah could grow out of it and be the best phenotype but no telling until they are older. They look healthy enough so id keep going with it. If the problem goes away it was just a lil overwatering and once it starys drying out faster it'll grow faster.

keiksweat

keiksweat

How's everyone doing tonight?all good I hope.got some great looking plants going on here tonight,for sure.great work.
WP 20161008 20 00 30 Pro
WP 20161008 20 00 25 Pro
WP 20161008 19 46 59 Pro
WP 20161008 19 46 59 Pro
WP 20161008 20 00 19 Pro
WP 20161008 20 00 19 Pro

hisqueen25

hisqueen25

yep yep,let it run.could be a diamond in the ruff.
Yeah I was thinking it could happen never know so it's worth a shot and I got an inside joke a few of us use the word bastages in reference to bastards lol so if this mutant like strain is bad ass im thinking of naming is bastage for bastard because it's been Hell watching it grow weird.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Im sitting here trying to smell those through the phone keiks nice work. How much longer you got on those bad girls?
mate,I wish we had scratch n sniff a vision....i swear bro,I'm so happy with these 2 strains.the lambsbread with the donkey dicks is a 10week strain,on about 2 left,at most.the tombs is a bit behind.think my pal said 9weeks.but I usually go over what it says on the tin.i like lots of amber trichs,anti anxiety,relaxation meds.couch lock,heavy weight ,give ya head a wobble tackle I like. I do like a nap...lol.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

mate,I wish we had scratch n sniff a vision....i swear bro,I'm so happy with these 2 strains.the lambsbread with the donkey dicks is a 10week strain,on about 2 left,at most.the tombs is a bit behind.think my pal said 9weeks.but I usually go over what it says on the tin.i like lots of amber trichs,anti anxiety,relaxation meds.couch lock,heavy weight ,give ya head a wobble tackle I like. I do like a nap...lol.
Nice and yeah they are only going tk get better. U turn the ac up yet? That'll give you some crazy colors at the end

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I know he's fine,I just like busting his chops a bit,as does he to me...hes alright,for an old git...lol..were are ya doogie?
I'm here lol. Trimmed another plant, set aside 9 ounces for two runs today. Busy rest of week so I'm going for two runs. Indoor coming along. Been fixin winter ride almost done. Next weekend front cv joints an brakes an its a wrap. Not caught up but not slidin yo far back.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm here lol. Trimmed another plant, set aside 9 ounces for two runs today. Busy rest of week so I'm going for two runs. Indoor coming along. Been fixin winter ride almost done. Next weekend front cv joints an brakes an its a wrap. Not caught up but not slidin yo far back.
What you driving Houser ,a 4x4?jeep,land rover or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom