The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

when i was in the doctors office the check out office lady was all need a appointment, im like yeah jun X, she is umm you mean 4 weeks.. im like no.. im off the drugs now,. oh! shock in her face.. then one of the women in the office waiting ask me if it was hard.. i said yes... she said with all the new rules coming in 2017 for opiates, its time to get out.

so i think this year we see a lot more people getting off this nasty opiate shit.
just my opinion which means jack shit in the world. but, i said so.. there :p heh.
chris.
And you will be here helping them along the journey pal!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 1699
IMG 1698

mancdank

mancdank

Yup lol and his answer to that was it's just got 10ft higher pmsl I like the guy and I do agree with torture but only at the point they are defo guilty and defo do have shit in there head u want coming out of there mouth
I'm on about vegetables in me garden bro.a pond,recirculated to flood tables,then drain bk to pond,bio filter cleans it and keeps it all moving.sea maiden has these type.lots on line vids.
U might wanna try work out how much it's guna take at flood ime it's a lot when I've ran em in the past I seem to be needing to top the tank up a lot or the tank gets bone dry and the pumps and fish won't like that just a thought bro

jipp

jipp

Dammit man! I cant see forking out $60 for an 1/8th....that would be $300 a week plus....wow! You dedinitely have to grow your own bro...but glad someone came theough for you...how you hanging today? Day 9? Ummm yea...soon you will get hungry and eat....burst of energy....take advantage of it and get active....it dont last long but the beggining of you coming around...

yeah its 50.00 1/8. my sis just gave me three 20.00 bills. but regardless man its fucking expensive. growing is the only way.. i hope to get what i need next month for sure.

yeah, its like that yeah since off everything. yeah, ill be here to help others go through this shit that is for sure.. i for see lots of people like me popping up over the year. just a guess tho, the pain doctor chick was not to happy with what she has to do now, less pay maybe.. i dunno.. but i do know they better get there shit together and come up with some kind of plan to help get patients off opiates. because when i asked they had nothing. laughs.

im doing pretty damn good dis morning my friend, i hope you are too. spark it!

MTBKush

MTBKush

U might wanna try work out how much it's guna take at flood ime it's a lot when I've ran em in the past I seem to be needing to top the tank up a lot or the tank gets bone dry and the pumps and fish won't like that just a thought bro
I have a pond with marsh system, I love it. Used rainwater mostly to fill it. Got it up and running last spring.

MTBKush

MTBKush

yeah its 50.00 1/8. my sis just gave me three 20.00 bills. but regardless man its fucking expensive. growing is the only way.. i hope to get what i need next month for sure.

yeah, its like that yeah since off everything. yeah, ill be here to help others go through this shit that is for sure.. i for see lots of people like me popping up over the year. just a guess tho, the pain doctor chick was not to happy with what she has to do now, less pay maybe.. i dunno.. but i do know they better get there shit together and come up with some kind of plan to help get patients off opiates. because when i asked they had nothing. laughs.

im doing pretty damn good dis morning my friend, i hope you are too. spark it!
Yeah grow your own

jipp

jipp

Yeah grow your own

also at least then i know i will have un molested buds. and i know what the fuck was used in the making of it. laughs. like the bud i got last night. it seems like some of the tricos were knocked off. rough handling? dunno.. but that what i see when i look at the picture of it.

so much to learn tho.. little over whelming. a ends to a means.

MTBKush

MTBKush

also at least then i know i will have un molested buds. and i know what the fuck was used in the making of it. laughs. like the bud i got last night. it seems like some of the tricos were knocked off. rough handling? dunno.. but that what i see when i look at the picture of it.

It can be overwhelming. So many products out claiming amazing results with an amazing price too!
My goal is to have everything they need in the soil. With a few exceptions. Teas, foliar feedings if needed.
A good lighting system, of course.
Strains to grow? Ask around, read customer reviews, compare seed banks,.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

yeah man glad you did not.. sounds like a bitch.. my X fuckied me too.. left me while in the hospital in traction.. i dunno, if you find a good women all i can say is do what you can to keep her.. laughs.
well i have good news. my sister just stop by she said she heard i was broke and hurting.. so she drop off 60.00 for me. the dispensary closes at 8.. so i hope to get there in time.
just got back from my walk.. hah puked twice along the way.. glad you ignored the meds they wanted you to have.. i wish i would of been strong enough.

im in a much need of a attitude adjustment! im not a angry person so that i why i found it weird i started to get angry.. the chemicals in my body have a lot of relearning how to behave i guess. lol
Lucky for me I got a golden wifey. Takes good care of me. I'd be gone by now if I never had her support. .
Peace and good vibes for the future.

Top Bottom