The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 1706
Lovely day in SF! But time to run for dem hills!

Souly209

Souly209

i have a question. how is the super skunk for you? you see i grew up in the mountains of oregon. we had skunk, and it was killer.. you walk into a room at a party, and you could dot hide you had herb on you.. back then we had no names for herb besides 3 that comes to mind.. purple kush, tie stick, apccaolo gold ( or something.. no cookies, no hybrids that we knew of, hell we thought they were adding flavor artificially back then.. genetics who would of thunk it.. joys of being young and ignorant. now im just old and stupid, laughs), just stick green bud ). rest to us oregon country boys was just KGB ( killer green bud) hell if it would not stick to the window we did not buy it. i bring this up because you see i bo0ught a 1/8 of super skunk.. it reminded me some of that stuff as a kid. but man not as sticky or smelly. im just wonder if super skunk is more fro yield than anything.. i would love to get some skunk i had as a teen in 1990. like iv said many times i was not a stoner persay but i did partake at partys/keggers/etc and fishing/hunting trips. and everyone around me smoked herb. not surprised oregon went legal early.

anyhow, hope the skunk you grow is better than what i had. it had a psychedelic high too. which i do not remember the original skunk having. speaking of which you know what kind of body high i remember from that skunk.. you would sit down on the couch, and shut your eyes and your body would feel like its falling through the ground.. i loved that.. not experience it yet with the dispensary herb.. but maybe my brain is fucked up from the big pharma pain meds and ill never truly get to enjoy herb as i remember it as a teen. shrugs. that would suck. but i hope as opiates leave it gets better. i know when first smoked weed while still on opiates i felt nothing.. but stuck with it cause i want off the pills.. and then it started to work a little each week as i lower my dosage. so i just hope its a short term thing.. hah dunno.

good luck on harvest.
chris.
not sure yet shes just a teen still. had to hit her hard almost too hard with the bleach water. her leaves shrunk up got skinnier, but I sprayed it down after like a rinse with super thrive a few drops in a spray bottle.
Fuck me i swear everytime somebody mentions something it come through the web to get me. First damn rot now its time for a fucking fight with the damn borg. I just bleached the walls and floors too fk me. Time for some mtb type plucking. I will find em and i will kill em. FK THE BORG!
i feel you man, just had to cut down most of my tent. throw most away but stuck 3 in the ground outside. see how they do .... spraying them with bleach also. my forbidden fruit is getting monstrous gonna have to move tents soon
20170126 231912 HDR

keiksweat

keiksweat

U might wanna try work out how much it's guna take at flood ime it's a lot when I've ran em in the past I seem to be needing to top the tank up a lot or the tank gets bone dry and the pumps and fish won't like that just a thought bro
it goes back In the pond through bio filter,and round and round it goes pal.

mancdank

mancdank

it goes back In the pond through bio filter,and round and round it goes pal.
The flood and drain I've used either fill a table to the flood level or individual pots I.e a iws either or though they take a lot of water to get it to the flood level I would personally look into NFT for what your proposing or even a dripper on recirc bit not flood and drain. We are talking about the same thing aren't we with the fish feeding the plants and the plants feeding the fish ? Is it called aqua ponies or summat ?

keiksweat

keiksweat

The flood and drain I've used either fill a table to the flood level or individual pots I.e a iws either or though they take a lot of water to get it to the flood level I would personally look into NFT for what your proposing or even a dripper on recirc bit not flood and drain. We are talking about the same thing aren't we with the fish feeding the plants and the plants feeding the fish ? Is it called aqua ponies or summat ?
yeah,but no res to fill,use the pond....endless cycle.feed fish,shit breaks down,water recirculates.the hardest part is getting the bio filter right,so it keeps everything at a good safe level for the fish.
sea has been doing it for years bud.

mancdank

mancdank

yeah,but no res to fill,use the pond....endless cycle.feed fish,shit breaks down,water recirculates.the hardest part is getting the bio filter right,so it keeps everything at a good safe level for the fish.
From the sound of it bro we have our flood and drains mixed up the flood and drain I'm talking about floods on a timer for a set amount of time then drains the amount of water needed to flood is usually very high in these systems and a NFT or dripper would be much more efficient in this. I think your talking about a recirc system

mancdank

mancdank

A good place to start with your timings is guna be getting a measure jug under your feed method and work out how much is flowing and how much the filter can deal with for the return the rest should be fairly straight forward

keiksweat

keiksweat

how's you doing today pal..?did I tell you I finally sussed it out...my keep getting seeds ?wasn't the fan after all.its the temperature dropping way down colder than I realised,during the day time,whilst lights are off.getting a little thermostatic greenhouse heater tomorrow.me friggin light still ain't come!!!!Monday there saying now.pallet full of stuff missing,maxinright said ,it's all ready gone out from our end...
just my luck...hope it's here Monday.getting really pissed off with it.

mancdank

mancdank

how's you doing today pal..?did I tell you I finally sussed it out...my keep getting seeds ?wasn't the fan after all.its the temperature dropping way down colder than I realised,during the day time,whilst lights are off.getting a little thermostatic greenhouse heater tomorrow.me friggin light still ain't come!!!!Monday there saying now.pallet full of stuff missing,maxinright said ,it's all ready gone out from our end...
just my luck...hope it's here Monday.getting really pissed off with it.
Monday should be a good day for u bro I've packed u a little tub of mixed beans they ain't fems there my 1st proper attempt at breeding u will defo find a nice selection of chocolate covered strawberries f2 and some strawberry dawg with our upton keeper pheno :)

keiksweat

keiksweat

From the sound of it bro we have our flood and drains mixed up the flood and drain I'm talking about floods on a timer for a set amount of time then drains the amount of water needed to flood is usually very high in these systems and a NFT or dripper would be much more efficient in this. I think your talking about a recirc system
mixture of the two really.no timers,bell syphon,fills up automatically,then release,then fills it again.you tube bell syphon aquaponics.id love one anyway.not for bud,just good food,fast turnover..harvest the fish too if done good.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Monday should be a good day for u bro I've packed u a little tub of mixed beans they ain't fems there my 1st proper attempt at breeding u will defo find a nice selection of chocolate covered strawberries f2 and some strawberry dawg with our upton keeper pheno :)
sweet....sound tasty as a mofo.lol
ain't never done any strawberry strains man.i just chopped me one tombs I had left in flower,well top half anyway....best looking bud I've grown yet in super soil I'd say..oily,really stinky,sticky...sickly sweet.no were near as many amber as I like...gonna have a twisted melon on..hehehe...hate trippy bud .i want it too chill me out,not give me palpitations...lol.sitting there with 50 thousand mad thoughts going round me noggin...fuck that man....couch potato weed,that's me bro..lol.

mancdank

mancdank

sweet....sound tasty as a mofo.lol
ain't never done any strawberry strains man.i just chopped me one tombs I had left in flower,well top half anyway....best looking bud I've grown yet in super soil I'd say..oily,really stinky,sticky...sickly sweet.no were near as many amber as I like...gonna have a twisted melon on..hehehe...hate trippy bud .i want it too chill me out,not give me palpitations...lol.sitting there with 50 thousand mad thoughts going round me noggin...fuck that man....couch potato weed,that's me bro..lol.
The choc strawbs is probably 1 of my all time favourites I forgot how nice it was until tonight bro there will be some decent pics coming about this time next week :) along with the cookie leaner lemon meringue #8

incogneato

incogneato

A 2 hour commute just became 4! Hate the bay! It will be time ti leave when i get there...got a good mind to turn around and head back for dem hills! @keiksweat thay Pregos BLR momma is busting @ the seams pal! She is using it all up hope ahe makes it to the end....beans not ripe yet...brown no stipes....she is @ week 8 i think...lol....
Love the bay. Traffic sux but Its beautiful. I was looking through different lenses since I'm not from there though. I worked out in Cali for over a year, north and south. Had an apartment in Dublin and friends had a house in corona I spent most weekday's at. Beautiful med program out there, we didn't have it rolling here at the time. Ours still sucks compared to Cali though lol

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey guys I'm new to the site just felt like sharing a few pics The White/storm cut 3 gallon pots organic. 45 days from flip.View attachment 663205 View attachment 663206 View attachment 663207 View attachment 663209 View attachment 663210
Hey guys I'm new to the site just felt like sharing a few pics The White/storm cut 3 gallon pots organic. 45 days from flip.View attachment 663205 View attachment 663206 View attachment 663207 View attachment 663209 View attachment 663210[/QUOTE
Very nice Broadleaf and welome to the site. Those are awesome looking ladies. Right now I got 3 Hindu-Kush, and 2 knock off Lemon Kush going, just finished finished transitioning to bloom.
I am mostly organic this time around and the results have been outstanding.
I hope you like it here, it's a fun place, lots of experienced growers.

Top Bottom