The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've been here.
I was saddened to hear of " 420 " passing.
I've been busy with my summer grow. I planted 6 Lemon Kush, 2 Hindu-Kush, a seedling I found in my olive tree, looks like Hindu-Kush, smells like Lemon-Kush.
good to hear from ya. yeah very sad about 420 but he is at peace.. so that is good.
im doing ok, i harvest. hanging right now. day 7..
IMG 5203

and i have a male im trying to collect pollen from. gonna learn how to chuck some pollen i am with any bitch in the flower tent next go around.
IMG 5207

chri

MTBKush

MTBKush

good to hear from ya. yeah very sad about 420 but he is at peace.. so that is good.
im doing ok, i harvest. hanging right now. day 7..
View attachment 722059
and i have a male im trying to collect pollen from. gonna learn how to chuck some pollen i am with any bitch in the flower tent next go around.
View attachment 722058
chri
Awesome Chris! Good job! I think I have some males, new genetics I am testing out for a friend. I did not mention that, but, I am growing 6 for a friend along with the Lemon Kush, and 2 Hindu-Kush. One of those have turned out to be a female, :-), I cloned her to keep the " blood line " going.
This Lemon. Kush is tricky, it becomes potassium deficient in a blink of an eye. What is growing in the ground is fine, the clones potassium deficient. But it is such good medicine it's worth the extra effort.
Yes 420 is at peace now, no more pain. I hope he had a peaceful death.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've been here.
I was saddened to hear of " 420 " passing.
I've been busy with my summer grow. I planted 6 Lemon Kush, 2 Hindu-Kush, a seedling I found in my olive tree, looks like Hindu-Kush, smells like Lemon-Kush.
Looking like a nice patch of grass, they are very happy looking. Reaching for the sun.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Good morning to all! We are getting the rain here. Basement has not flooded again, but if this keeps up it will. I am still cleaning up from last Fridays flood. What a mess ! It did not get into the grow room, or effect the clones , yet. :-)
I don't have any idea how to waterproof this basement, on a "floating foundation" . I wonder if there is a sealant that can be injected in the basement floor, as the majority of the water bubbled up through the cracks in concrete floor?
Well back to the salt mines LOL, once I get all the salvageable things off the floor life will be easier, until the next disaster hits. Pray tell what that will be. !!! :-)
I still have my dog, my shadow. As long as I have him, life is good.
@Buddaone1 I found uv cfl on Amazon. I used them, on my last indoor grow. But part of my Mylar wall covering cam lose, and running the hps, and high temps scorched parts of the plants. So up till that happened my results were good. They are 15 watts, and had 2 burning. I placed them at the same height as the hps. Gradually increased they're burning time to almost 12 hours. Now my questions are should they burn the same amount of time my hps lamps are burning ( flower) and the same for the veg period? Or should they be used only during bloom stage? Any advice is helpful and much appreciated! THANKS !:-)

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Good morning to all! We are getting the rain here. Basement has not flooded again, but if this keeps up it will. I am still cleaning up from last Fridays flood. What a mess ! It did not get into the grow room, or effect the clones , yet. :)
I don't have any idea how to waterproof this basement, on a "floating foundation" . I wonder if there is a sealant that can be injected in the basement floor, as the majority of the water bubbled up through the cracks in concrete floor?
Well back to the salt mines LOL, once I get all the salvageable things off the floor life will be easier, until the next disaster hits. Pray tell what that will be. !!! :)
I still have my dog, my shadow. As long as I have him, life is good.
@Buddaone1 I found uv cfl on Amazon. I used them, on my last indoor grow. But part of my Mylar wall covering cam lose, and running the hps, and high temps scorched parts of the plants. So up till that happened my results were good. They are 15 watts, and had 2 burning. I placed them at the same height as the hps. Gradually increased they're burning time to almost 12 hours. Now my questions are should they burn the same amount of time my hps lamps are burning ( flower) and the same for the veg period? Or should they be used only during bloom stage? Any advice is helpful and much appreciated! THANKS !:)
You can use em in veg I was thinking about it also. It's supposed to be like a super veg but I was told to run less than 24 in veg but I never used em in veg. From what I read you should run them less than other lights. in bloom I run em for 11.5 hrs just like the rest. The uv lights can make your plant warmer than the air around it so they say to keep it further away but I keep em about the same if not a hair closer than my hps. And yes there are ways to seal the basement. Normally they should've put plastic down before laying the cement but sounds like that didn't happen or it was poured before they required the plastic put down. There are sprays and companies that will come out and seal the cement from the inside.

Top Bottom