The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was asked to post these pics on another forum and I am pretty proud of them so I wanted to share them here.

This is over last year through the winter while I ran tests with the 600w Hortilux Blue MH, the Hortilux 600w Super HPS and the Phillips 315 cmh 3100k bulb.

I was planting a seed or cutting and harvesting a plant every week. Ran clones of favorites 3 times each.

Room is too hot for the third lamp in summer.

I like 2 hps and 1 cmh or maybe 1 of each best. And the 600 blue is showing the same benefits as cmh but at a bigger footprint and higher yield.

But I lost 30% yield with a 315 and got looser lower buds and too much leafy bud growth compared to a 600 HPS.

Guess it is all and always will be hype. :-)

I do think multiple 315's in the same space would kill.

IMG 6430
IMG 6434

IMG 6435

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

they work. heh.

chris.

you know.. one day at a time im over the withdrawals.. but i dunno just bored of life i guess. if aint one thing its another.
but ill manage, what other choice do i have.
yeah im ok, and you man?
hope all is well.

chris.
Good man good your getting there like you say 1 day at a time your doing it pal. And im good worked half to death but good lol just cant wait to get this grow over the bid smells so good like sweet fruit.

Smokey2bear

Smokey2bear

Well, smoking what is supposed to be GG#4. I can't say if it's legit or not as it's the only gg I've ever tried, but it's hitting HARD, has a flavour and smell of it's own that I've never experienced, and was apparently a bastard to grow. I've heard it described as having a chemical taste, and with this I can see where those people are coming from. However, I would describe it as a pleasant enjoyable chemical flavour. £50 an 8th, luckily I got it half price :) say $55 for the 8th. Is it normal to charge more for strains such as this?

Edit: did I mention I'm fucked up lol
You payed how much an 1/8 you guys are crazy if you pay that much money

DAT

DAT

Quality buds are 35$ 40 an eighth round here.
Prices going down here with all the shops popping up all the time. It's about $25 here. I counted 50 pot shops on my weedmaps in Eugene. The best part is quality. Quality has gotten SO much better in the last year. I'm enjoying the competitive nature from a conisseurs view point. Picked this Lambs Breath up yesterday, very nice.
IMG 3409

keiksweat

keiksweat

Prices going down here with all the shops popping up all the time. It's about $25 here. I counted 50 pot shops on my weedmaps in Eugene. The best part is quality. Quality has gotten SO much better in the last year. I'm enjoying the competitive nature from a conisseurs view point. Picked this Lambs Breath up yesterday, very nice.
View attachment 722941
mm mm...love it.great anti anxiety meds.

Top Bottom