The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Good morning everyone! I hope all is going well for everyone.
I made a claim with my insurance company, for the flooded basement. Got someone coming this afternoon to look over the damage. My hope is that they will pay to repair the walls and floor. But I think they will only pay for the clean up.
No rain expected today :-)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I made a claim with my insurance company, for the flooded basement. Got someone coming this afternoon to look over the damage. My hope is that they will pay to repair the walls and floor. But I think they will only pay for the clean up.
No rain expected today :)
best of luck

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No rain expected today :)

Hope that works out well for you. I fear this could happen to my old open pourous basement too.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
IMG 0608
The Goat latte
The very best

DAT

DAT

mm mm...love it.great anti anxiety meds.
I'm interested in anti anxiety cannabis for my high stress job creates a lot of anxiety for me . Jack herer really works well . This Lambs breath is nice, gives that sativa headband effect I could do without though. Has anyone tried Cannatonic? It seems to get good reviews online for anxiety. Think I read High CBD at 18%and the Thc around 10%.

jipp

jipp

@DAT i bought this because everyone said jack herer be good for depression.. an look what i got. jack herer thsi would not get a fly high.

Jack herer

and get this i know for a fact this was grown with someone who is suppose to have had 3 years of growing experience before they could be i herd the disp talk about it when someone asked about a job growing. its sad that person has no love for the plant. and the audacity to call it meds give me a fucking break.

hope you are having a fantastic day. my pepper plant is blooming! took a electric tooth brush to it last night will do it again today and so on until the flowers go away.. i have the fan on full blast on it too. i will get some home made salsa yet
IMG 5301

bowls up,
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

That pepper is looking beastly. Mine have just got flower bulbs.
@DAT i bought this because everyone said jack herer be good for depression.. an look what i got. jack herer thsi would not get a fly high.

View attachment 723441
and get this i know for a fact this was grown with someone who is suppose to have had 3 years of growing experience before they could be i herd the disp talk about it when someone asked about a job growing. its sad that person has no love for the plant. and the audacity to call it meds give me a fucking break.

hope you are having a fantastic day. my pepper plant is blooming! took a electric tooth brush to it last night will do it again today and so on until the flowers go away.. i have the fan on full blast on it too. i will get some home made salsa yet
View attachment 723442

bowls up,
chris.

Dewd

Dewd

View attachment 723441

View attachment 723442

bowls up,
chris.
That's too bad it didn't turn out. I've started a few jack herer seed and they were all completely different. Some not so good. 1 was very good. Still taking clones from her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom