fatawa

fatawa

20170725 194330

jipp

jipp

aw ya
that's some chill shit
:smoking:
yeah the visuals are decent too.. i should probably put in my own thread to soo i can remember in the future., i look for new music every day i suck liek that. youtube is good in that aspect.. fuck all the comment shit.. same old bullshit.. ones opinion is more right than someone else s yeadda yada.. but for finding new music fuck yeah youtube works very well. wish i would of had something like this to find music as a kid.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

My brother-in-law came over last night when I was still at work, and turned my ballast up to 100% where I had it at 70% so now I had to cut my main tops off, cus they were all crusty. I almost cried ahahaha, I just calmed down, yelling fuck alot. Here's my God's Blue Cough after the devistation.

IMG 20170727 183345
TheRemer

TheRemer

My brother-in-law came over last night when I was still at work, and turned my ballast up to 100% where I had it at 70% so now I had to cut my main tops off, cus they were all crusty. I almost cried ahahaha, I just calmed down, yelling fuck alot. Here's my God's Blue Cough after the devistation.

IMG 20170727 183332
IMG 20170727 183256
Dewd

Dewd

Damn bro. that sucks! Fuckin in laws

TheRemer

TheRemer

What can you do, when you don't need help they try n help. :mad::smoking::cry:
Looks like only two tops were fried totally, the others seem to have life. Everyone is reaching up again. I took the plant to my wife upstairs n was like, how long have I been fuckin with these, your brother is an asshole. Ahaha shit, I apologized later.

Dewd

Dewd

Looks like only two tops were fried totally, the others seem to have life. Everyone is reaching up again. I took the plant to my wife upstairs n was like, how long have I been fuckin with these, your brother is an asshole. Ahaha shit, I apologized later.
I would've been mad too. At least at first. Lol Hopefully he learns his lesson. Maybe there's a lesson here for you too...lock your door. Lmao :)

Top Bottom