The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i dunno. i did not weigh it. and i did not get rock hard buds. larf! temps were just to high. so larf, over dried, but it does not smell like hay. but its not good smoke. hash is ok, rosin is good. im on my second try now with better conditions.. so i hope to get a better representation of what kush is suppose to be. .
my first grow did not go so well, and my second too, and probably my third

im doing better this time around tho, its a smaller plant with better environment conditions. winters is coming yo, thats our summer here.
IMG 6999

its even knocked up by a alien man, whats up with that!
IMG 6996

rock on

dan1989

dan1989

Wow it's so true what they say, when you stop smoking weed for a while you have some scarily realistic and vivid dreams. Mine seemed to last for hours last night! Never done cocaine in my life but spent half my dream trying to separate it after some got mixed together with my weed stash. After that I went for a school reunion and ended up in a freaky movie theatre, all my old friends were there, then they all vanished and I'm alone and shitting my pants, ran out the theatre and now I'm on a train station trying to buy an umbrella from a vending machine cos it's raining Orange rain. I'm looking forward to tonight's adventure ha ha :D

N

Newber

Looking good yall. Just found out ill be getting free next light mega and mini...for FREE, buddy in CO dont need em so hell yeah. Soon as i can get out there its a wrap

jipp

jipp

nice fish. im hungry now. but im more sleepy. food blah.

have a fantastic night chickenmna.:smoking:

N

Newber

Hope all is well jipp, funny, I have my lights off 11am-5pm and it just bugs me so bad (heard electricity is cheaper at night), then ill get home and have to water immediately or just run down and check em out. I need to scrub myself.
1816, nice trip, your are giving me the bug.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wake bake...
coffee hugs and kisses to all...
Friend of 45 plus years coming to visit..
needs some space in this place to figure a few things out..
We live in a magical spot for healing physically spiritually and mentally..
The moment I stepped foot out back 16 years ago I was overwhelmed with sheer joy with the beauty that surrounds us.
DSC 0018

I still am overwhelmed daily..
100 mile view to the south, valleys, endless beauty that constantly changes....
Very powerful medicine since I stepped foot here not a drop of booze, 16 plus years a feat I thought never possible..
Remember folks we are only here for an instant. Take full advantage of each day..
Love the ones your with..

Top Bottom