The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Wake bake...
coffee hugs and kisses to all...
Friend of 45 plus years coming to visit..
needs some space in this place to figure a few things out..
We live in a magical spot for healing physically spiritually and mentally..
The moment I stepped foot out back 16 years ago I was overwhelmed with sheer joy with the beauty that surrounds us.
View attachment 742211
I still am overwhelmed daily..
100 mile view to the south, valleys, endless beauty that constantly changes....
Very powerful medicine since I stepped foot here not a drop of booze, 16 plus years a feat I thought never possible..
Remember folks we are only here for an instant. Take full advantage of each day..
Love the ones your with..
Hey chick...been a while.still ine awe of your pics mate...what a life.heres my geo engineered sky.taken at work yesterday...gives a totally different effect to your peace and tranquillity..keiks
20170919 083627

jipp

jipp

1816 House

1816 House

Damn nice sativas you run, Rosevillekid.
Panama Black I'll keep an eye on.
those are super cute pictures, 1816. I do love that look that deer has. Animals are so cute . I am a big fan of squirrels myself, aren't they adorable. I have a small stuffed squirrel. keep it by my bed. Do you have any stuffed animals? cheers
The deer is a yearling, he was stomping his hooves at me to show he's badass.
Moose this time of year can be tricky. Never know when they will stomp you to jelly, and they can kick like Bruce Lee, any direction.
This is the only stuffed animal I got...they are pigs. American Snappers
20170831 191216

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

Yo yo yo! who is about! see some new peeps around...And some old. @keiksweat whats good pal? you turnin and burnin under them lights son? @jipp what you got going? how are you bro? you should have some distance between you and them meds now?!?! hope all is well!

jipp

jipp

Yo yo yo! who is about! see some new peeps around...And some old. @keiksweat whats good pal? you turnin and burnin under them lights son? @jipp what you got going? how are you bro? you should have some distance between you and them meds now?!?! hope all is well!
i have two plants at 5 weeks, a hand full at 2 weeks, and 1 clone of pfx at 1 week.

kush, and pfx
IMG 7142
IMG 7144

and the kids
IMG 7126
IMG 7138

the black poison is from you. the seeds i thought i was holding onto for ya :p

IMG 7129   Copy

cookie mutant!

IMG 7128

this blue cookies, is a blueberry leaning pheno. i think its a pretty plant.

IMG 7123

yeah, im pass the pills in the aspect of getting over the physical aspect of withdrawals ( i have no mental addiction tho.. so i got lucky there.. but then iv never had a problem with that.. i have always just moved on.. so yeah, im not surprised with that part, some seem to be tho.. ).. just dealing with the mental ( learning, thinking, emotion, etc ), i was pretty fucking sick.. way sicker than i thought at the time.. i new i was sick physically, but damn, i had no clue how sick i was mentally. lots of healing to do.. my body is pretty broken, i probably look like your typical ex-heroin junky i guess. shrugs. anyhow, im still alive.. i would be dead if i was on my pain meds. that is how sick i was.

waiting for lights on.
about it here.
hope all is well on your side.

Last edited:
RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

look @ you go! good shit bro! very very good shit! crack dem beans !
i have two plants at 5 weeks, hand f ull at 2 weeks, and 1 clone of pfx at 1 week.

kush, and pfx
View attachment 743499 View attachment 743500

and the kids
View attachment 743495 View attachment 743498
the black poison is from you, the seeds i thought i was holding onto for ya :p

View attachment 743497
cookie mutant!

View attachment 743496
this blue cookies is a blueberry leaning pheno. i think its a pretty plant.

View attachment 743494

yeah, im pass the pills in the aspect of getting over the physical aspect of withdrawals ( i have no mental addiction tho.. so got lucky there.. but then iv never had a problem with that.. i have always just moved on.. so yeah, im not surprised with that part, some seem to be tho.. ).. just dealing with the mental ( learning, thinking, emotion, etc ), i was pretty fucking sick.. way sicker than i thought at the time.. i new i was sick physically, but damn, i had no clue how sick i was mentally. lots of healing to do.. my body is pretty broken, i probably look like your typical heroin junky i guess. shrugs.

waiting for lights on.
about it here.
hope all is well on your side.
n

Latest posts

Top Bottom