The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Nothing bro...hope to soon as

IMG 7264

here take this and flower it for me.. im not sure what im gonna do with it.
it would be a big ass tree at the rates it going. laughs.

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

IMG 0693
IMG 0729
IMG 0735
Come on Bro! whatcha waiting for? you keep any cuts of the tombs? I lost pretty much all except the BLR and a few others...but have picked up quite a bit...RoyalTruth, PowerPlant, BerryWhite, TheWhite, Nigerian Sun (LandRace), Bugio or Bagio PI (LR), and have cracked beans galore of some long running sativa and quite a bit of the hawaiian strains, I found one in the KonaGold that I really like...well ya ole git when ya need that running start lemme know...anything on ole "zilla's" menu you are more than welcome to! oh yea got that ChemDogSpecialReserve!
Nothing bro...hope to soon as
KonaGold...running her outside and in!

dan1989

dan1989

Here's a good one for you, random drug testing at work starting soon, lucky I am on a t break, I'll pass but fucked for a smoke now! @keiksweat How about it mate? :D bet they don't even do it on site!

Bodean

Bodean

Here's a good one for you, random drug testing at work starting soon, lucky I am on a t break, I'll pass but fucked for a smoke now! @keiksweat How about it mate? :D bet they don't even do it on site!
Get yourself some urineluck if possible and keep in your glove box. Used it for all my randoms at my last job. Never failed one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom