The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

yeah, i do not get the whole cheese thing.. i have not tried any yet, but i do not like the sound of funky cheese smell or taste. :D

im sure its dank or why would you uk cats put up with it.

do not forget the smoke report.

Overrated in my opinion. The smell and high is great, don't get me wrong, but as far as growing goes, there are strains just as potent which are less jail bait. It's become a commercial strain in my opinion over here, especially in London, all the street weed is Amnesia or cheese and as such, it's lost it's mystique and is basically standard now. I hate to do it injustice as it's a lovely strain, but to be honest I've had my fill. The best growers here now are doing the Cali strains.

dan1989

dan1989

Get yourself some urineluck if possible and keep in your glove box. Used it for all my randoms at my last job. Never failed one.

What's the deal is it synthetic or an additive? I web searched it obviously but one page said only use if lab testing, another said not for lab testing, another said use out the bottle with heat pad etc...I'm confused

Stoney M

Stoney M

IMG 4159
Just into 10 days from harvesting the gorilla bomb:)

IMG 4160
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys rock.. Been growing for 45 years my indoor is no way as good as my outdoor...
Outdoor piece of cake, native soil, high desert winds low humidity, 6200 feet elevation, water as needed a bucket or two of 10 year aged goat and chicken manure and off they go..
Got to keep up with indoor, outside less work, water every 3rd day done...

Stoney M

Stoney M

You guys rock.. Been growing for 45 years my indoor is no way as good as my outdoor...
Outdoor piece of cake, native soil, high desert winds low humidity, 6200 feet elevation, water as needed a bucket or two of 10 year aged goat and chicken manure and off they go..
Best I can do outdoors is autos bud, but even then you just can't rely on the weather over here in the uk. Don't get me wrong I've had 8ft 4 inch maple leaf indica trees for fun and just used her as a mother. By time October/Nov comes she's almost done but harsh cold and damp conditions cause Rot by then :(

Stoney M

Stoney M

Best I can do outdoors is autos bud, but even then you just can't rely on the weather over here in the uk. Don't get me wrong I've had 8ft 4 inch maple leaf indica trees for fun and just used her as a mother. By time October/Nov comes she's almost done but harsh cold and damp conditions cause Rot by then :(
Should've seen the tomato plants though aha 6 feet wide 2-300 toms per plant... took a while to get through them all. Neighbours helped :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We're lucky everything kicks ass here
The most organic farms in state
Folks have been growing insane trees here since the late60 s
The best fruits and veggies
A foodies paradise

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

You ain't lien, some of the best buds I've ever grown have been from real sun, nothing compares, and I'm in Mi!
Now during the summer I'll veg plants outdoors and bring some in to bloom and leave a few outside, the node spacing between real sun and artificial veg bulbs is no match. I can veg a plant out side in summer, bring inside to bloom and pull a half pound a plant and outdoor full cycle a lbs or more per plant. I've gotten to where I don't even like to veg indoors anymore. Gotta take good measure to make sure you don't bring bugs in your house tho!

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Agreed I sprayed mine every 2 weeks while inside the greenhouse before bringing inside
Yes. I've been lucky and never gotten mites indoors. Outdoors, it's rare to have mites for extended periods as predators chew them up, so they come and go. I've known people that have gotten mites indoors, once they get a good colony rolling their almost impossible to eradicate, them fuckers will be in your carpet, house plants, curtains lol you name it. Gotta be careful, people love to pass infected clones around. I always buy from seed banks and keep mothers, I will not buy clones off the street for that matter and because you never know what your getting, these people are passing around unstable, weak genetic plants that have been crossed a million times and naming it anything they want.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yeah, i do not get the whole cheese thing.. i have not tried any yet, but i do not like the sound of funky cheese smell or taste. :D

im sure its dank or why would you uk cats put up with it.

do not forget the smoke report.

Cheese is just a famous pheno of Skunk #1

In America our famous cut is roadkill Skunk.

Honestly it is very similar. The flavor is full and delicious with cheese and it has a great powerful old school Skunk high and buzz.

Pretty sure Mr. Nice "shit" is one too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom