The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Is this DIY? Nice set up dude!

Thanks!

Yep, the culmination of 3+ years (so far) tweaking the basic F & D. Mosquitos are a big problem here, forcing me to keep rez and totes covered, otherwise, it could be simplified

Yesterday I moved the remaining 2 babies into the F & D under Amare Technologies SE 250

Note how much the first 2 have grown since last picture.

Come by my thread to follow along

IMG 4234
IMG 4235

Bodean

Bodean

Going to try popping my old bag seeds. Collected them from 1994 to 2005. I know should have kept them seperate, but I never thought like that back then. Just chucked it in the bag if it came from something tasty. Mixture of Midwest and Northwest bags. Lets see how many germ.
20180528 125005

incogneato

incogneato

Going to try popping my old bag seeds. Collected them from 1994 to 2005. I know should have kept them seperate, but I never thought like that back then. Just chucked it in the bag if it came from something tasty. Mixture of Midwest and Northwest bags. Lets see how many germ.View attachment 803606
You gotta update that grow right here bro. Beans from a good era of weed!

prospero

prospero

Here's my flower room.barneys farm,blu cheese.8 week,ready for chop tonight.its under a bare 600 hps bulb,was under my 2 450w led panels.i like to mix it up ya see.oh and the strip light is uvb reptile light.wich I use for last couple of weeks.View attachment 579340 View attachment 579342 View attachment 579343 View attachment 579344
Hi there. Love the grow :-) I have been thinking of including led's along side my 600 watt dual spec hps. As someone who as I can see is experienced using extra spectrum what would you say are the main benefits ? I have read that taste smell and density of buds improve would you agree with that ? Good luck ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom