The Norcal Zone

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Do do, do do , do do, do do........da na na!

This the Norcal zone, where strange meets the frosty.....j/k. Figured I needed a place to show off my nugs an such. Lets see if I can get pics to post.

Heres a Strawberry Diesel f3 from Fractal Genetics im running.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

20130923 004940

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Think I got the pic upload down now that I lowered my megapixels from 13 to 2.4

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Thanx Seamaiden an Reloader for the kind words.

So I start lookin for places to rent an every place I think will work state, no 215, no grow blah blah......WTF! Am I gonna have to fork out 2500 for a big place so the landlord wont bother? Cause it seems like the more expensive rentals dont mention that restriction.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanx Seamaiden an Reloader for the kind words.

So I start lookin for places to rent an every place I think will work state, no 215, no grow blah blah......WTF! Am I gonna have to fork out 2500 for a big place so the landlord wont bother? Cause it seems like the more expensive rentals dont mention that restriction.

Or, you're going to have to go to areas where it's not so friendly, which results in landlords who don't mention it. ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
But, based on my reading of RE pricing and sales, the Bay area is experiencing a resurgence. I don't know if they have the same issue my sister is running across in SoCal, but it would make sense that they are. And that issue is that there are buyers out there who are willing and able to pay all cash, no lending involved, and are willing and able to get into a bidding war with other buyers.

Not so out here!

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Argh....sux renting, im 8 months out from buying a house I want.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

good work! what nutes you rockin?
Thanx, I start with Lucas 6/9 along with additives of Floralicious bloom, PK 13/14, Rhizotonic, Pro-tek, Botanicare cal/mg, Epsom salt and Black strap molasses. Foliar with Magic green, a seaweed mix and Rhizotonic. I cut out the micro at 35-49 days depending on the strain.

My next run im leaning towards organic soil with guano teas with a mono crop of Strawberry Diesel.

Top Bottom