The Nug Of The Day!!

• Thread starter KrakenBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KrakenBudz

KrakenBudz

Please Post and upload your nug of the day!

Ill Start off with one of my buddies > Strawberry Panties

has a gasy, dank with soft sweet notes.

Lets See Some Nugz!!

The nug of the day
Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
2BBC40CD D1D8 475D A4E2 00D57C80E142

Chocolate Diesel S1 #1 - Smells like fresh cut strawberries. Had a fruity smell when chopped and then as it dried it took on a strawberry terp profile. Uplifting buzz, great for wake and bake.

KrakenBudz

KrakenBudz

Please Post and upload your nug of the day!

Ill Start off with one of my buddies > Strawberry Panties

has a gasy, dank with soft sweet notes.

Lets See Some Nugz!!

After-Toke: Strong stone with more energy than I expected. Nice lift with out the couch-lock like Granny's Panties. Burned with a smooth earth taste and notes of sweetness.

KrakenBudz

KrakenBudz

Waky Baky, looking at BubbleGum this morning. About 10 days cured, this nug has a very sweet smell along with a pungent diesel.
After-toke: Smooth sweet diesel taste with fruity finish. This nug breaks down well and goes a long way. 2 joints and a bowl out this one. Buzz is mild and steady for 2-3 hours. Nice edge lifter.

KrakenBudz

KrakenBudz

Quick dab before work. Looking at Lemon Haze this morning. Beautiful clear honey color with a lemon smelling stank. Used a inline nector collector hot straw, made me sweat in seconds. High is a strong head rush with tonnes of energy.

20190113 110852
KrakenBudz

KrakenBudz

This snowy nug is Northern Lights. Strong catpiss stank with so much resin the nug sticks to your fingers. Break-up is nice and forms a beautiful joint with a simple roll.

After-toke: Strong dankful tokes, not too harsh. Burns with more sour diesel smell and taste. Loved it.

20190116 160644
KrakenBudz

KrakenBudz

Good morning fellow Growers!

Today is Quantum Kush.

Solid Nug / Strong Chem smell followed by softer notes of lime.

Breakup is nice / more lime comes out.

After-toke: relieved the pressure on the eyes and causes a slight paranoia at work lol.

20190117 081135

Latest posts

Top Bottom